Active Topics

Notices

i tried everything reboot n900 and pc but no go its still laggy, im trying to install the previous version but im having issues installing it...

what issues are you having? mine says v0.3.8

could you not get the version you want from here
http://maemo.org/packages/view/bluemaemo/

The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:
mine is the one latest in devel 3.10 do you have deb file of your previous bluemaemo? i tried 3.1 bcoz thats the only copy i got but it wont install...tnx

Posts: 223 | Thanked: 135 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Wish I was in Greece
Originally Posted by Changegames View Post
mine is the one latest in devel 3.10 do you have deb file of your previous bluemaemo? i tried 3.1 bcoz thats the only copy i got but it wont install...tnx
Go here buddy and you will find on the bottom left hand side all previous versions. Click on one and somewhere on the top you will find the source file (.deb).

Hope that helps!

Edit: Just noticed that the files are no longer there. I would recommend you email Valerio (the creator). He is really nice and I'm sure he can point you in the right direction. He's helped me in the past. Good luck!

Last edited by Parlapipas; 2011-02-07 at 23:00.

The Following User Says Thank You to Parlapipas For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Parlapipas View Post
Edit: Just noticed that the files are no longer there. I would recommend you email Valerio (the creator). He is really nice and I'm sure he can point you in the right direction. He's helped me in the past. Good luck!
Yeah, I noticed that to. I've been trying to get dpkg-repack for maemo

http://maemo.org/packages/view/dpkg-repack/

so I can repackage v0.3.8 for changegames and post a link to the .deb here. I've never used dpkg-repack before so is there any advice from somebody who has? I have a missing dependencies problem and I don't know where to get dpkg-dev.

Last edited by Cue; 2011-02-08 at 01:05.

Sorry changegames I couldn't get dpkg-repack to install in the end.

Your going to have to ask Valerio, or somebody here who has installed bluemaemo could check their archive at

/var/cache/apt/archives

to see if the .deb is still there. Unfortunately mine has been cleared.

thanks for the help guys, ill just wait patiently for it to be updated or if somebody can get ahold of the previous versions... i guess im going back to using dinovo mini...

Posts: 169 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Italia
After PR1.3 bluemaemo is not working anymore: it starts and connects, but if I try to send some command (mouse or keyboard strokes) it disconnects. I have seen other people reporting this issue, is there any solution?

many thanks in advance

Anyone able to connect to Windows 7 at this point? It seems to reject the HID profile, even if I click the box in the device settings:

Code:
transition to reconnect_list
devices list updated
finished
transition to process_conn
finished
Info: SDP record added
initializing daemon ...
Can't create HID control channel: Connection refused
Waiting for a connection...
error reconneting
transition to unable_conn
finished

Posts: 121 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ India
i have just flashed my phone and thn i tried to install bluemaemo but it gave me erroe of libenia0 thn i search the solution and got it and thn it was install but now whn i am trying open the application its dosent run. it just open a blank window and thn gets closed and returns to desktop. Help me out . plz

Tags
bluemaemo, bluetooth, hid