Notices

Very nice definately a boost from stock player! I like rockbox but wanted a UI that is more pleasant, easier on the eyes and with dynamic playlists that seems non existant in rockbox, i love to be able to visit "newest songs" playlist and be able to quickly listen to new songs i put in N900 just like in the stock player and this most resembles it.

Now their is one problem that i see consistent with almost all programs that are meant to produce sound and that is when profile on phone is set to silent, sound in this case music, is then muted. I would like this fixed cause i would like to use this in replacement of stock player which can play sound just fine even when profile is set to silent.

One more thing, how do you clear playlist entirely with a button press? I managed to accidentally bring up a popup list that had the function when i was in "currently playing songs list" but i can never bring it up again long press should do it but takes me to sort list and long press doesnt do anything there either. So if u can share how to bring it up i would appreciate it.

Posts: 128 | Thanked: 487 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Novosibirsk, Russia
N900MAN:
tap on image lefr of track. Then you got context menu

Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
well, I've looked through all 7 pages and there's no word about CUE support.
The rest seems very promising. I'll try it.

Posts: 128 | Thanked: 487 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Novosibirsk, Russia
Originally Posted by kinggo View Post
well, I've looked through all 7 pages and there's no word about CUE support.
The rest seems very promising. I'll try it.
No cue support. This is cause of buggy backend (gstreamer). It sometimes can not seek flac files used as image file for cue.

The Following User Says Thank You to somebody For This Useful Post:
It's got a "Stop" button and an equalizer Not many players have them both. We either get one feature and not the other.

I hope you guys carry on with this. Be nice if you could incorporate a neat looking GUI for it too ala Conola, Enna.
Looks a bit too..... how can I put it?.......... Default Maemo(ish), if you get what I'm saying.

Great job otherwise

That is definitely going to become my default music player application!
Спасибо за отличную программу! (;

Sorry for my repeat question on silent mode seeing this was 6 pgs i didnt want to sift through all posts unlucky for me my answers were 1 pg back lol.

Upon your advice to use tweakr to create a "muted general" silent profile i realized that my sound profiles are not being saved. Example i create "silent2" profile then activate preset then mute all alerts then press save. Then i create regular "general" profile then load preset then adjust alert volumes then save. However the last save affect all profiles so even "silent2" has alert sounds. If i adjust profile settings before create new profile this happens too.

Originally Posted by geekgirl74 View Post
as you can control it with dbus commands, can't one just use shortcutd or something similar to achieve this?
Yep, this would work. Just use a custom shortcutd command and assign any dbus command you'd like.

To get this working with a locked N900, all you need to do is installing "enablecambutton" from this thread.

- direx

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to direx For This Useful Post:
Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
Originally Posted by somebody View Post
No cue support. This is cause of buggy backend (gstreamer). It sometimes can not seek flac files used as image file for cue.
And it does work if CUE is not present? I mean, cuesheet is just a text file with informations. So if it is loaded and then the corresponding file is also loaded but it is already loaded as couple of separated tracks. So, question is, in that case, is it possible to skip tracks? If yes, Thats what I'm looking for 'cause I don't need to seek through 5-6 minutes tracks. But if seeking through those tracks causes problems than it is better to leave it out. In my case it really wouldn't matter, but I don't like half baked solutions.

Posts: 509 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ indonesia
would u fix stutter issue during orientation from landscape and potrait also task switcher and while lock screen using power button and open using swipe to unlock and mostly it cause no sound event still playing. So i pause and play again to make it work.
One favor question, i have 3500 songs which are mostly album art i downloaded using mussorgsky would u make for album cover tie up with default media player, thanx.

Tags
music player, nokia n900, someplayer