Active Topics

Notices

the new version 0.8.11.8 is awesome

@devs - I have this suggestion for "contacts profile", the idea is that the menu displays with icons and once you choose one of them, a transparent rectangle with text shows up (just to specify what each icon means). If you like it and can be used for wazapp UI, I have the 5 icons in sizes from 3 to 7kb, as my theme is white I modified N9 icons accordingly but it could be adapted to black, I guess.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dazsa For This Useful Post:
wow, another emoji test version released...
will try it... fast & furious dev :thumbs:

yay... work like a charm!! previous un-decode emoji from others users now decoded

Last edited by sklchan; 2012-10-16 at 06:48.

Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
Originally Posted by Dazsa View Post
@devs - I have this suggestion for "contacts profile", the idea is that the menu displays with icons and once you choose one of them, a transparent rectangle with text shows up (just to specify what each icon means). If you like it and can be used for wazapp UI, I have the 5 icons in sizes from 3 to 7kb, as my theme is white I modified N9 icons accordingly but it could be adapted to black, I guess.
@Dazsa it's a nice idea.. but tapping that contact icon opens contact page and all those options are already there, so maybe we can have some other options in this drop down menu like mute or clear messages.. something like that.

Portfolio: AKstudios : : graphics with attitude.
Flickr: AKstudios
Twitter: @flopjoke

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to flopjoke For This Useful Post:
I have a problem in the last version:
" Not all my contacts are there when I synchronize"
note: Contacts that are missing are from letters P till Z ( some of them ), so maybe sync is not completing !!

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by flopjoke View Post
@Dazsa it's a nice idea.. but tapping that contact icon opens contact page and all those options are already there, so maybe we can have some other options in this drop down menu like mute or clear messages.. something like that.
But if clicking that contact icon doesn't open the contact page, wouldn't the drop down menu be sexy then?

I think like for messaging-ui its good to have the contact page but in an app like Wazapp thats geared towards IM chat with speed being important the opening and closing of the contact page is cumbersome...A drop down menu would make the task easier...

What do you think?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by hamoud younes View Post
note: Contacts that are missing are from letters P till Z ( some of them ), so maybe sync is not completing !!
Also; LED notifications still not working

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
But if clicking that contact icon doesn't open the contact page, wouldn't the drop down menu be sexy then?

I think like for messaging-ui its good to have the contact page but in an app like Wazapp thats geared towards IM chat with speed being important the opening and closing of the contact page is cumbersome...A drop down menu would make the task easier...

What do you think?
Yes, It is better and faster, it will be used a lot for sending media without showing the keyboard also

The Following User Says Thank You to hamoud younes For This Useful Post:
Posts: 137 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by hamoud younes View Post

Latest version 0.8.11.9 works fine for me, i don't have issue with my contacts, they are all there including from P till Z

Originally Posted by sigpro View Post
Latest version 0.8.11.9 works fine for me, i don't have issue with my contacts, they are all there including from P till Z
How does your answer help me ?!

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp