Active Topics

Notices

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Originally Posted by sjgadsby View Post
Some know-it-all, I suppose.
Ha, excellent. I was so self absorbed that I didn't even think the other guy-with-no-u-after-q.

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
Originally Posted by bergie View Post
No, it is just being rewritten as part of Fremantle Stars, and that takes a while. I was recently in touch with the developer, and he is working on supporting Qaiku too.
ah, thanks. tho it makes me wonder what effect that will have on the version running on the N8x0...

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
tso: You've been answered in another thread, by the developer himself. He says it should be able to be backported to Diablo, but he is focusing on Fremantle at the moment.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qole For This Useful Post:
Is there any way to make Mauku make a beep or some other noise when there's a new tweet?

Posts: 121 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Aug 2006 @ Alexandria, VA, USA
Originally Posted by Valad View Post
Is there any way to make Mauku make a beep or some other noise when there's a new tweet?
Valad, if you have flite installed, Mauku will read each new tweet. The text-to-speech isn't great. I have to listen carefully to understand it but it does work. There's a check box for turning this feature on and off in the Updating panel of the Settings dialog box.

funny flite is mentioned. I just installed it for MM and didn't know that mauku would use it. I thought my tablet was going nuts and realized that it was reading an incoming tweet.

I think for the tablets, if you have mauku and flite we should call it "flitter"