Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Yeah as I said, if one of them is active, pop ups don't stop, are U doing this to save the battery? Tried it before and battery lasted so much, unfortunately I need all those features so I turned them on again

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Jacksonville, FL
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Yeah as I said, if one of them is active, pop ups don't stop, are U doing this to save the battery? Tried it before and battery lasted so much, unfortunately I need all those features so I turned them on again
Yes, my battery life sucks big time. Personally it doesn't matter to me. I don't use either facebook or twitter, I'm almost always in front of a computer and my emails are easily accessible and I read my news in the morning. So I only use the feeds screen for calendar reminders

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
I think we need a App that can easily control background connections, also be able to detected what Apps are trying to connect to the internet so we caan easily switch them off when required.

The Following User Says Thank You to Muzimak For This Useful Post:
OH boy, that will be nice! I'm not that talented, if not I would have given it a shot

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by sitoub_n82 View Post
1- Phone searches for a GPS fix whenever it wishes to

My phone will automatically start searching for a GPS fix and then stops. I had geotagging enable but I doubt it has something to do because the problem existed even before I enabled it.

Any leads on how to deal with this issue?
It's not geotagging. That only happens when the camera app is open.

Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
I think we need a App that can easily control background connections, also be able to detected what Apps are trying to connect to the internet so we caan easily switch them off when required.
Conky will tell you what is accessing the internet.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Cool, that's good to know! I don't have that issue anymore though!