Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
@rusnak Which SIM card issue did you have? My black N950 had SIM tray not working as well. (Broken heart) How did you fix that?

BTW for silver N950 thedead1440 is correct. However if you use the method adding additional swap file then it will also have 468mb native swap. So it is usable.

The Following User Says Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Rusnak-COBRA View Post
many devices are only given to me as broken, drowned and so on. if I have 2 or 3 same models, I try to repair it, or at least make a best looking one.
N950 that I have had SIM card reader issue, I fixed it. I fixed many phones I have in my museum. and still fixing, evening by evening

but we are far off-topic here now. I hope this N950 proto will be sold to someone who will really appreciate it and not damage / loose it. I'd like to have it, but as it can be seen, current owner is only hungry for money, not interested in community or good use of this devicei n future. so...
It's true that i'm hungry for money - but who isn't ?!
i have to pay bills - right.

and i'm using a N9 (which i love from the first day i saw) as my everyday device because of the lovely UI & i don't need a N950 for laying down in the drawer, so why not selling for someone who really take care and/or need this while collecting.

It's a shame to have this when not using and/or not needed.

The Following User Says Thank You to taurus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 218 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Slovakia
so sell it. i did the best offer so far. anyway, i bet you got that less expensive or for free. N950 is not even really your property to sell, so what are we talking about then. shame is to have it when not taking care / use of it, but shame to sell it if it is not yours.
I'm done talking. If you would like to see ~400€ on your account for that one, contact me on private. If not, your choice. Have a nice day.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rusnak-COBRA For This Useful Post:
Posts: 233 | Thanked: 491 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by taurus View Post
It's true that i'm hungry for money - but who isn't ?!
i have to pay bills - right.

and i'm using a N9 (which i love from the first day i saw) as my everyday device because of the lovely UI & i don't need a N950 for laying down in the drawer, so why not selling for someone who really take care and/or need this while collecting.

It's a shame to have this when not using and/or not needed.
Stop teasing Rusnak - He is offering you a good price, and you won't sell it. Fine, you may want more, but it doesn't seem like you will be getting much more than that based on the feedback in the thread.

Hit thanks if I have helped in some way, or you agree with me

Twitter
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battery Widget
#OperationUnicorn
Harmoji - Emoji for Harmattan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N9 [Black] - Sailfish OS (1.x.x.xx)
N9 [White] - PR 1.3 [Stock]
N950 - Sailfish OS
Z10 LE - 10.2.1.1055
Dev Alpha C - 10.2.1.1055

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MFaroTusino For This Useful Post:
RAM?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misterc For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by misterc View Post
RAM?
512 only

The Following User Says Thank You to taurus For This Useful Post:
I'll raise to 450

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wormdrummer For This Useful Post:
i pass

The Following User Says Thank You to misterc For This Useful Post:
Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
You aren't selling it for 3000eur on ebay because nokia would sue you for, right?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chemist For This Useful Post:
Posts: 218 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Slovakia
WormDrummer, I can maybe equal your proposal for ~450€, but... but. This is ridiculous. taurus can ask anyone to write here bigger amount that I did waiting for me to bid higher.

The Following User Says Thank You to Rusnak-COBRA For This Useful Post:

Tags
good luck cobra, nokia proto, pants on fire, ridicolous, totally fake, uncle_in_r&d