Notices

The new version is coming, until then you can install QT location lib:

apt-get install libqtm-location

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sharky76 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 99 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ shanghai , China
works after "apt-get install libqtm-location" !!!

Sharky76 ,
Just a quick note to say how much I appreciate your excellent work on Qvernote. I would seriously buy this app from the joke that is Ovistore.

Coincidentally , last week I uploaded a wav recording from the N900 l to see if could listen to it from within Qvernote and it didn't work . Today after upgrading to the new version , I get the message "Preview is unavailable for media type : audio/x-wav "

Can you tell me audio formats have you enabled for preview?

Sharky - thank you once again!
If you can add this to your future feature list - Open url links from within a note with default browser?
That would be really nice....

Originally Posted by oved_etzot View Post
Sharky - thank you once again!
If you can add this to your future feature list - Open url links from within a note with default browser?
That would be really nice....
This feature already available

Originally Posted by rsn View Post
Sharky76 ,
Just a quick note to say how much I appreciate your excellent work on Qvernote. I would seriously buy this app from the joke that is Ovistore.

Coincidentally , last week I uploaded a wav recording from the N900 l to see if could listen to it from within Qvernote and it didn't work . Today after upgrading to the new version , I get the message "Preview is unavailable for media type : audio/x-wav "

Can you tell me audio formats have you enabled for preview?
Qvernote can preview audio/mpeg, audio/wav and audio/amr mimetypes as defined by Evernote API.

Since I guess that audio/x-wav is the same as audio/wav, I'll add this mimetype to supported list in next version.

Originally Posted by sharky76 View Post
Hello all

I'd like to present an Evernote client for n900.

0.5.3 is out because n900 users deserve the Best!
God knows we suffer enough
In this version I bring you PDF and Audio files preview, GPS positioning updates.
Also, the thumbnails are rendered exactly like on Evernote web page.
This update closed the gap between Evernote client for lesser phones and this one!
With release of QtMobility 1.1 I'll add more exciting features.

I really hope this release is stable and bug-free, still dont hesitate to report any problem to me
Hey, still have problems with adding images to notes. Any note that has images does not sync.. Also, the share via email feature just keeps giving me an error.. Anything i can do?

Originally Posted by hotzigetty View Post
Hey, still have problems with adding images to notes. Any note that has images does not sync.. Also, the share via email feature just keeps giving me an error.. Anything i can do?
Hi

Sorry, I cannot reproduce your problem. Do you have the latest version?
You can also try to re-build the offline database:

1. Open X-Terminal
2. rm /home/user/MyDocs/qvernote/qvernote.db

Originally Posted by sharky76 View Post
Hi

Sorry, I cannot reproduce your problem. Do you have the latest version?
You can also try to re-build the offline database:

1. Open X-Terminal
2. rm /home/user/MyDocs/qvernote/qvernote.db
yup, always running the latest version
Regarding the image note sync, removed offline database, re-synced, still no sync with web.
Wrt the note sharing, is it supposed to work similar to the web version (comes up in shared notes of other user), or like the mobile web version where it sends the whole note as an email?

thanks a lot btw!!

Originally Posted by hotzigetty View Post
yup, always running the latest version
Regarding the image note sync, removed offline database, re-synced, still no sync with web.
Wrt the note sharing, is it supposed to work similar to the web version (comes up in shared notes of other user), or like the mobile web version where it sends the whole note as an email?

thanks a lot btw!!
Qvernote can only send a note by email - either using official API or by invoking the n900's email client
Sharing notes and public notebooks are not supported yet