Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
listing bugs here, or listing features that are not even bugs, doesn't get you anywhere.

If you have real bug, and want to report it in hopes that it would be fixed then use http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...p?220-Nokia-N9 as that is the only official way to report bugs to harmattan currently (the team that is responsible fixing Harmattan maintenance release bugs are not reading TMO).
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

Last edited by rainisto; 2012-07-16 at 15:23.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Vesuri View Post
system-ui is a stock Harmattan application. It's always installed. The comment above may be related to a "hacked version of system-ui" but

definitely is not a generic solution to an application installation related problem. Using pkgmgr, apt-get or dpkg from the command line would probably reveal the actual reason for the problem. Installation of applications works just fine in PR1.3 if the dependencies of the applications are correct.
Ok thanks, doing a "devel-su apt-get update" fixed it.

listing bugs here, or listing features that are not even bugs, doesn't get you anywhere.

If you have real bug, and want to report it in hopes that it would be fixed then use http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...p?220-Nokia-N9 as that is the only official way to report bugs to harmattan currently (the team that is responsible fixing Harmattan maintenance release bugs are not reading TMO).
I agree, but you can still post it here, the idea of this thread was so that people could open up the first page and find out if there bugs had been solved and then how to do it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Vromoth For This Useful Post:
Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
Originally Posted by Vromoth View Post
Facebook does tend to be buggy, I get that also. I'll add it to the list.
It's almost as if someone is trying to p*** me off like, "ha ha try to make a comment go on. Nope didn't work ha ha. Ok watch him try to go back to his feeds screen and find it ha ha ha where is it? Where is it, it's gone, ha ha! Thought you could make a comment didn't you? OK ok watch him open firefox and try to find that feed on his facebook page to see if his comment posted. Ahhh ha ha ha mobile version, try to find the feed now!"

The Following User Says Thank You to aironeous For This Useful Post:
Anyone else having facebook and twitter woes?

Posts: 82 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Bahía Blanca, Argentina
Drive app gets stuck at loading screen, and you must close and reopen it.

1100 >> 3220 >> 5310 >> 5230 >> N9

Originally Posted by Hambert View Post
Happened to me too - the screen does not refresh; sometimes also with other apps.

Loading time for the swype keyboard is embarrassingly slow. While I appreciate the snappy scrolling I have now in my homescreen and the event screen, looks like Pr 1.3 screwed up the keyboards.

Originally Posted by Deltor26 View Post
Loading time for the swype keyboard is embarrassingly slow. While I appreciate the snappy scrolling I have now in my homescreen and the event screen, looks like Pr 1.3 screwed up the keyboards.
Have you tried FasterN9? It seamed to fix my slow keyboard.

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Istanbul,Turkey
Second time : "Can't type comma in DNS server settings." Try to change your dns.

Posts: 674 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Originally Posted by Hambert View Post
You can also minimize it and maximize it again. It is faster.

But yes, I have this bug too.