Active Topics

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on May 2012 @ INDIA
Its almost half again..how come??

Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
time developers could spent on more important stuff...

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
I'll use my time as I see fit, thank you.
I'm not your property as a developer to order around and say what is useful and what isn't.

Number reduced because somebody attacked my server yesterday at 3 AM. I had to clean up the mess to its real numbers. That whole has been patched up.

Yes more updates are coming with more features and improved pinching and mapping.
I switched to cached OpenStreetMaps because they are better than Nokia Maps in QML.

Coming soon in 0.0.6.

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 90 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ India, Canada
can't wait for the new features!!

Your doing a fine job Knobtviker, great fun to see all brothers and sisters in the meego family. Although im abit lonely in my part of sweden

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by shma View Post
Your doing a fine job Knobtviker, great fun to see all brothers and sisters in the meego family. Although im abit lonely in my part of sweden
Where are you in Sweden shma?

Posts: 289 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Worldwide
Why are most of the dots are dark grey? i've seen some blacks and blues.

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Thanks for the app, knobtviker

There are few questions, though, that I did not find an answer in ths thread (even though I did try to read every post up carefully)
  • How do I exactly know which dot on the map represents myself? Could it be, for example colored differently from the others?
  • I kind of suspect my dot is placed in a wrong location, as I first activated "Connected" when I was at my workplace which is in the next city from where I live...
  • So is there a way to update my own location to where I REALLY want it to show it?
  • You say that the darker the dot is, more users registered to that city. The dot in Helsinki, Finland is really dark, but could there be for example a small number besides the dot indicating how many counts it represents?

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
I did understand next update solves this broblem. You can manualy edit Your data. Position and if You have changed Your phones color....

Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
Thanks for making this, it really helps in the face of constant IOS and Android white noise to know that as a real Nokia user I'm not as alone as I feel.

Tags
connected, count, global, nokia n9