Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
Wazapp.smoke
Attached Images

Last edited by Anthony1971; 2012-11-01 at 13:43.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anthony1971 For This Useful Post:
I have a problem with wazapp all it says is connecting and it doesnt send anything but the app doesnt get stuck or nothing, i have the 0.2.7 version, could some one please help me oh **** sorry i didnt read the post before it dont worry then

Read the last few pages...

Originally Posted by Leinad View Post
Just for info, while you are waiting

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=24099
http://onsoftware.en.softonic.com/wh...pted-messaging

Good for security, bad for us... at the moment.
These articles you posted are from August and wazapp was working fine until two days ago. As you told a wazapp user in yapari's threat: please do not start spamming too! Tarek is already working on a solution and it seems he is succesfully finding a way to make wazapp work.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazsa For This Useful Post:
plz read last few pages be4 you are asking ........

Posts: 181 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bahrain
Originally Posted by Dazsa View Post
These articles you posted are from August and wazapp was working fine until two days ago. As you told a wazapp user in yapari's threat: please do not start spamming too! Tarek is already working on a solution and it seems he is succesfully finding a way to make wazapp work.
the articles are true. the official whatsapp client had the new whatsapp protocol 1.2 as well as the old one. 2 days ago (one month after the updated release) whatsapp blocked the whatsapp protocol 1.1 which was used in wazapp. Tarek is now working on the encryption/decryption of the messages.
what this means is the whole code has to be written again, the messages are encrypted now, so are the media messages. keep calm and let the dev team do their thing.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alee For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Alee View Post
the articles are true. the official whatsapp client had the new whatsapp protocol 1.2 as well as the old one. 2 days ago (one month after the updated release) whatsapp blocked the whatsapp protocol 1.1 which was used in wazapp. Tarek is now working on the encryption/decryption of the messages.
what this means is the whole code has to be written again, the messages are encrypted now, so are the media messages. keep calm and let the dev team do their thing.
I know they are true, Scorpius mentioned of the change on the protocol the next day after the blockage. What I meant is they are old articles of something Tarek is already trying to solve, not new alarming info. We have enough spam with people who think they can post anything here while waiting for the wazapp fix just for the fun of it as to raise a new paranoia among impatient users. So let's keep calm & wait =)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dazsa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 181 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bahrain
Originally Posted by Dazsa View Post
I know they are true, Scorpius mentioned of the change on the protocol the next day after the blockage. What I meant is they are old articles of something Tarek is already trying to solve, not new alarming info. We have enough spam with people who think they can post anything here while waiting for the wazapp fix just for the fun of it as to raise a new paranoia among impatient users. So let's keep calm & wait =)
Good thing that wise people like you are still here, who can ACTUALLY understand how to react . and i couldnt agree more on the spamming part.

The Following User Says Thank You to Alee For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by enjoy View Post
version : 0.8.11.8
still in connecting ....

in https://twitter.com/wa_status is looking ok !

any help ?
For real dude!!! How about reading a couple of pages?
Basic forum rules: read or search if someone else has the problem, if not then ask. Okay?

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ London
Originally Posted by Asime View Post
For real dude!!! How about reading a couple of pages?
Basic forum rules: read or search if someone else has the problem, if not then ask. Okay?

yes you right !
but there are 668 pages , this thread got a good organization , to find a info in here is impossible .

should be that at 1 first page write down the main updating !

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp