Notices

Originally Posted by munozferna View Post
replace pull to refresh with pull to search? since there is a refresh button already on topbar.
I think that would be the best solution

Posts: 59 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Nov 2012 @ Philippines
Sorry to bump this thread again, but will there be any update for local caching/storing of articles to read on-the-go? The current version only relies on internet connection to browse the articles.

Posts: 203 | Thanked: 538 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Colombia
Yes, I've contacted Pocket again to get access to the article API and they asked me to remove the colors from the top :P so I'll go with plain white and include the old header in the package, just in case somebody feels like using the colors. Also I'll try to add search in the next release (this week, I promise) and *maybe* a ported version to N900, need to find it first

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to munozferna For This Useful Post:
Version 0.1.7 released

* Added search option (pull to search)
* Removed colour bar from top, as requested by Pocket.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to munozferna For This Useful Post:
I've added an initial N900 version, several icons missing.

Download: http://apps.beford.net/pockeego/n900..._1_7_armel.deb

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to munozferna For This Useful Post:
Will the new 1.7 version for the N9 be made availble in the Nokia store or should I just download it from here and install it?

Originally Posted by Nathan2013 View Post
Will the new 1.7 version for the N9 be made availble in the Nokia store or should I just download it from here and install it?
I submitted it the same day I uploaded here to the store :/ it's still waiting to be approved, sorry for the delay

The Following User Says Thank You to munozferna For This Useful Post:
Store version has been updated Also I got access to the article API and I've already started working on it.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to munozferna For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by munozferna View Post
Store version has been updated Also I got access to the article API and I've already started working on it.
How far along are you with development of the article view? Any ETA of update?

No ETA, sorry, I've started porting it to BB10 so I'll be working on adding the Reader API support for both applications.

The Following User Says Thank You to munozferna For This Useful Post: