Posts: 8 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ International
hi i just install the NITDROID manully and is working so fine i can call and reciev messages but i have a problem is automaticly restarting the phone (when i open a application for first time it restart ,,,,, do any body know's how i can fix this problem what i have to do /.? THANKS

Originally Posted by oplikos View Post
hi i just install the NITDROID manully and is working so fine i can call and reciev messages but i have a problem is automaticly restarting the phone (when i open a application for first time it restart ,,,,, do any body know's how i can fix this problem what i have to do /.? THANKS
you mean ......voice call is working on nitdroid? what version of nitdroid?

Originally Posted by wittyheart View Post
you mean ......voice call is working on nitdroid? what version of nitdroid?
N12_UMAY when i install it first time i didint work then i reinstall the memo and then i install againe the NITDroid now is working call and messaging optione but i have one problem is restaring when i open a new application,like now i try to open a gallery for the first time it restart !! and is liitel bit slow, now im thingking to try to make NITDroid the maine System on my n900 just for testing but i dont know how !!! any idee Thnaks

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 1,292 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tartus.Syria
@oplikos
for making nitdroid faster you should have the latest kernel version and you could manage the CPU frequency using an application like SET.CPU somebody correct me if im wrong
https://www.facebook.com/ZoRk7

Originally Posted by sifo View Post
@oplikos
for making nitdroid faster you should have the latest kernel version and you could manage the CPU frequency using an application like SET.CPU somebody correct me if im wrong
i use the new'st kernal is nitdroid-kernel-2.6.28-07_rc4_armel is the new;st no ??
btw i use this guide to install NITDroid on my n900 http://www.ninjaromeo.com/how-to-ins...on-nokia-n900/

@oplikos
i use the new'st kernal i guees,. is nitdroid-kernel-2.6.28-07_rc4_armel is the new'st no ??
btw i use this guide to install NITDroid on my n900is by this ( ninjaromeo how-to-install-android-gingerbread-nitdroid-on-nokia-n900/ )

Last edited by oplikos; 2012-04-25 at 13:22. Reason: miss some words

firstly i guess all sites using the same N12_UMAY file excepting if any one edited it so if you want try overclocking but at your own risk !
i didn't try the overclocking thing on nitdroid btw do you know that multiboot is risky for your N900 wait and try the release of nitdroid that use U-boot if you want im not sure if it's available now !
hope this help

The Following User Says Thank You to sifo For This Useful Post:
firstly i guess all sites using the same N12_UMAY file excepting if any one edited it so if you want try overclocking but at your own risk !
i didn't try the overclocking thing on nitdroid btw do you know that multiboot is risky for your N900 wait and try the release of nitdroid that use U-boot if you want im not sure if it's available now !
hope this help
so...voice call works in N12 UMay???

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
No.

----------------------------

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
@ammyt
man i was able to make calls when i had nitdroid (N12_UMAY)???