Posts: 152 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ West Virginia
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
Hope you don't miss the 10 billion download promo!

10 apps every day for 10 days!

10 cent per app

https://market.android.com/details?i...IyMDQ2NzI2MyJd
Holy @#$% I can now honestly say I love Chuck Norris. Sweet link sir, thank you!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
that is yesterdays list. This is list for today(already available in market):

Flick golf
Reckless racing
Fruit Ninja
Read it Later
AirSync by Doubletwist
Beautiful Widgets
Christmas HD
Star Chart

plus two more

some additional info about ADW: http://jbthemes.com/anderweb/

I just bought the Note from eBay.

Local Australian stock (i think), 1year warranty, Brand New (Black=Dark Blue edition), 32GB Sandisk microSD (Class4).
AU$690 including free postage. Can't wait for it to arrive!

Anyone get a better deal?

Posts: 41 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Australia
Originally Posted by happymonkey View Post
How is the note taking capabilities of the GNote? Most importantly can the stylus be used to make reasonably precise graphs, doodles, handwritten notes?

I'm in theory really salivating over this device but if taking notes like these isn't really so easy or the product isn't that great then why bother. If anyone had an N8x0 who now has a note I'd be particularly interested in what you have to say about this. Thanks a bunch.
some say there is a 1-2 mm inaccuracy (not that i experience that myself), however there is a patch on xda that fixes the problem

Posts: 41 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Australia
Originally Posted by Kangal View Post
I just bought the Note from eBay.

Local Australian stock (i think), 1year warranty, Brand New (Black=Dark Blue edition), 32GB Sandisk microSD (Class4).
AU$690 including free postage. Can't wait for it to arrive!

Anyone get a better deal?
i doubt it is aussie stock.
thats what my ebay seller said,
came from hk.

The Following User Says Thank You to werks For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Pigro View Post
No, I don't have a sip account. I have Skype but I haven't tried it yet other than for a quick call to the echo test service. Planning to try Skype video tomorrow.
Hello
New user here but my note doesn't have working text flow. I ticked fit pages tab but nothing. Any thoughts?

Help
New user here.
my*notes text flow*doesn't work. I ticked the fit to page tab but nothing. Any thoughts?

try opera or one of the other browsers like dolphin. The stock browser doesn't reflow well.

If you buy a niche, highly modifiable smartphone and proceed to mess it up by blindly screwing around, don't just blame the phone, also blame yourelf.

Posts: 152 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ West Virginia
Brief bit of info from my first week of use of the Note... this battery is a beast.

Day 1, Full Charge AM, ear buds plugged into the phone & playing music all day on random, running wifi/gps and no auto syc. After a full day of work approx 10hrs, battery was at 60% +/-

Day 2, Full Charge AM, ear buds plugged into Nokia BH-214 & playing music all day on random, running wifi/gps/BT and no auto syc. After a full day of work approx 10hrs, battery was at 40% +/-

Day 3, Full Charge AM, no earbuds or music, running wifi/gps and no auto syc. Doing server admin work and some light gaming. After a full day of work approx 10hrs, battery was at 80% +/-

Day 2, Full Charge AM, ear buds plugged into Nokia BH-214 & playing music all day on random, running wifi/gps/BT and no auto syc. Bunch of calls, and playing Asphalt 6 HD for about 4 hours. After a full day of work approx 10hrs, battery was at OMFG CHARGE ME.

lol so yeah... not to bad I must say.

Originally Posted by Pigro View Post
try opera or one of the other browsers like dolphin. The stock browser doesn't reflow well.
thanks for the speedy response. much appreciated

you knew I was going to ask this but....
1)how do i download opera?
2)do i get it off the android market and
3)how do i set it as the default browser - do i need to delete the standard IE??

HAVE JUST DOWNLOADED OPERA. WORKS.
SHAME ABOUT THE STANDARD IE AS IT HAS A BETTER UI FOR SCREENS ETC

THANKS AGAIN

Last edited by ckeszei; 2011-12-09 at 22:43. Reason: tried solution

Tags
android, galaxy note