Notices

Hey everyone!

You guys probably don't remember me, but I was competing here about a year ago. I haven't played in a long time, but I just wanted to say hi and congratulate everyone who's still popping pigs and freeing birds everywhere, getting insane records in the process.

Happy throwing

Originally Posted by giggs View Post
Hey everyone!

You guys probably don't remember me, but I was competing here about a year ago. I haven't played in a long time, but I just wanted to say hi and congratulate everyone who's still popping pigs and freeing birds everywhere, getting insane records in the process.

Happy throwing
Welcome Back old champ !
of course i'll remember you, you were always busy with the game and also to give hints and tricks. Are you coming back in the game or is it just a visit?

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Auburn, WA
Rio update came out today for iOS and Android and contains 15 new levels for the last part of the movie. I've added space for both chapter 11 and 12 to the spreadsheet.

Angry Birds Seasons has been updated with a new Christmas Episode, Wreck the Halls, with a level-a-day format like last year. I've added space for it to the spreadsheet.

The spreadsheet is now nearly full again. We were able to extend things for quite a long time by only having off-max calculations for those who were playing Seasons/Rio but now we need a new way to remove some formulas somehow to free up space for more level scores and I'm thinking that means we will have to remove some old players, starting with those who haven't updated in a while. It seems to me we only have 6-10 people regularly updating the spreadsheet anymore. Does anyone want to make some recommendations on old players to remove and or suggest alternatives?

Maybe delete everyone who hasn't updated for a year ?

Sure, but as far as I know, there is no way to know when a cell was last updated. (And that doesn't take into account that some cells my have been reformated in some way regardless of a change in data.) Since AB has come out in bits and pieces, we could decide on a particular World and anyone who hasn't updated since that world will be removed.

We might want to exempt people on the far end, since they may just not have gotten through all the levels yet--it would take a while to play through all of them and get three star scores.

Maybe drop the tab "Leaugue Table bords" ?

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Southampton, England
I've removed most of the data on on second worksheet, which had leaderboard tables for each world.

It was created by me, but I never get the time to update (takes too long), so as I was the one who created it, I thought it best fits that I delete it.

I have let one leaderboard table remain though, as it's nice to see what number of high scores players have.

This may or may not help with the formula maximisation of late!

Kind regards,

SullyPad

Last edited by sullypad; 2011-12-06 at 17:31.

I don't think the formulas in the highscore count make much of a difference. Deleting them would only add about one or two rows to the main spreadsheet.

Oh, and I just heard word that AB and AB Free are probably going to get updates soon as a new episode leaderboard has shown up in the iOS gamecenter for both of them.

FYI, Angry Birds Free (both regular and HD versions) got an update this morning with three all new "Mine and Dine" themed levels. The levels are unique to the free edition. Usually the levels are just copies of levels from the regular game though there have been a couple original levels before this update. Here is an article about the update: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/angry-...dated-for-ios/

I've added the new levels to the spreadsheet.

Also, I thought of another way we can free up forumulas. Is there any objection to deleting the total sum for off-max column? While useful for knowing how far below the total maximum score you are I don't think it's really necessary. I'm thinking we can reformat the total areas to get rid of that sum and save a small but useful amount. We'd still have the max values, just not a total of the max values at the bottom of each section.

Tags
bada blows, bada rox