Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 1,903 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Belarus
Originally Posted by CaSPeRFXX View Post
i have the samsung Galaxy-S and love the live wallpaper i was wonderin if you could import them wallpapers for the n900 i like to show off the n900 to my mates
I don't have Samsung Galaxy-S and I don't know how works livewallpaper under Android

Vlad.

Whenever I attempt to use the "Flash" scene, I get prompted to install flash from the application manager but it never actually does. Any ideas?

Last edited by Reffyyyy; 2010-10-03 at 11:45.

Originally Posted by Reffyyyy View Post
Whenever I attempt to use the "Flash" scene, I get prompted to install flash from the application manager but it never actually does. Any ideas?
You need to install knplayer.

Vlad.

The Following User Says Thank You to vasvlad For This Useful Post:
Thank you for your great job . but slide show doesnt work fine. it shifts left some pictures .

Originally Posted by bzbnd View Post
Thank you for your great job . but slide show doesnt work fine. it shifts left some pictures .
It will be fixed ASAP

Vlad.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vasvlad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 78 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Alaska
great work you two. impressive stuff as usual, you don't disappoint. i love the new slide show feature and it seems to be working great on my device. my only critique would be to eliminate the "loading Livewallpaper scene" banner from being displayed while transitioning after the initial load. to clarify, text is displayed on the screen when you first active Live Wallpaper, which is good. however the same text is also displayed every time the wallpaper transitions, which is unnecessary. other than that i haven't yet explored much more of this versions other features so i'm going to do that now. again, good work guys. i thank you.

EDIT:

actually i noticed that is isn't re-displaying the text "Loading Live Wallpaper Scene ...", it is part of the black background, as the text is also visible in the dashboard and the programs menu. it appears to re-materialize itself during slide traditions due to the fade/translucency effect allowing it "show through".

Last edited by tokag; 2010-10-05 at 19:03.

Awesome update!

However, when I try to create a flash background, thats the n900 screen resolution (800x480), it does not fill the screen.

Any way to make it full screen?

Looks like I can only get 640 x 480 resolution Missing 80 pix to either side.

Thanks!

Last edited by wakkamis; 2010-10-04 at 02:33.

Excuse me i was wrong . It dosent shift pictures left . but it shows pictures in real size . it dosent maximaised them .

Originally Posted by wakkamis View Post
Awesome update!

However, when I try to create a flash background, thats the n900 screen resolution (800x480), it does not fill the screen.

Any way to make it full screen?

Looks like I can only get 640 x 480 resolution Missing 80 pix to either side.

Thanks!
This is the problem of Kmplayer.
I just sent a patch to maintainer of Kmplayer Koos
I hope he will apply it.

Vlad.

Last edited by vasvlad; 2010-10-04 at 10:39.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vasvlad For This Useful Post:
Ah, cool. Thanks Vlad!