Originally Posted by atlas95 View Post
Nokia N70 (my phone) and my nokia n810 have the same power charger (IN FRANCE)
Are you sure they are the same? My N95 has a 200mA charger, while the N810 is a 800mA. The voltages and polarity and tip size are the same, but there's the risk of overheating/failure/insufficient charging/other if you use the 200mA one with the N810. Going the other way won't cause problems.

Here are a few things that I've been glad to discover in my first few hours of using my brand spanking new N810 that arrived today:
- Can increase amount of time before screen dims in control panel. I was having trouble reading all the text on the screen for some web-sites before the dimming started.
- Hold the "down" direction on the d-pad for a few seconds, and it will scroll down the web-page (so glad I discovered this).

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ St.Petersburg, Russia
You always can use Space for PgDn and Shift-Space for PageUp in the Web browser.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Egres For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jaimealves View Post
So, here's a download list of N810 V 1.0 manuals, on several languages:
Um, thanks.. but where is the link to download the english one?

I know I know, I can probably get it from Nokia but I thought since you assembled links for all the manuals why exclude english?

Originally Posted by bgilly View Post
OK, got it. Basically that is what I was thinking but wasn't certain what was out there in programs or hacks. But to re-iterate, I never installed Skype or Rhapsody but there are the icons in the "My Selection" folder I go to the and under installed programs I do not have these two programs but they are in the library if I want to install them. Seems like Nokia must have gotten some contributions from these folks to embed their icons.

Thanks again.
Maybe you can install them then uninstall them and the icons will be removed?

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ France
Originally Posted by ydant View Post
Are you sure they are the same? My N95 has a 200mA charger, while the N810 is a 800mA. The voltages and polarity and tip size are the same, but there's the risk of overheating/failure/insufficient charging/other if you use the 200mA one with the N810. Going the other way won't cause problems.
The same thing are writed on the two charger for N70 and N810 ...

Posts: 1,743 | Thanked: 1,231 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Twickenham, UK
Originally Posted by morrison View Post
Um, thanks.. but where is the link to download the english one?

I know I know, I can probably get it from Nokia but I thought since you assembled links for all the manuals why exclude english?
You don't own an N810 ?
Because the manuals are all in the "Documents/User guides" folder.

Posts: 1,743 | Thanked: 1,231 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Twickenham, UK
Originally Posted by atlas95 View Post
The same thing are writed on the two charger for N70 and N810 ...
Yup I can confirm that the N70, 770, N800 and N810 all have the very same charger.
The N95 has a new kind of charger (that's even different from some Nokia's US phone chargers that is the very same as my Nokia BT headset charger [350mA]).

So far, then, I've seen three different Nokia chargers: our bulky one (the fastest), the US Phones(some)/BT headset charger (350mA, less bulky) and the N95 one (200mA, smaaaaaaaaaall)...

Originally Posted by anidel View Post
You don't own an N810 ?
Because the manuals are all in the "Documents/User guides" folder.
No I don't own one yet!

I was playing around with changing the background image on my new N810, and I eventually figured something out that may be non-obvious to other noobs (or maybe I'm just dumb). To get a right-click menu in the web-browser, tap with the stylus and hold it down for a few seconds. The right-click menu will pop up, and there's an "Image" sub-menu in there with a "Save As..." option. Maybe one of these days I'll take a look at the manual.

The Following User Says Thank You to nobodysbusiness For This Useful Post: