Active Topics

Poll: which phone should I buy?
Poll Options
which phone should I buy?

well as the title says I dropped my N9 In deep sea while filming something... it is impossible to retrieve it.

any way tragedy aside what should I do now? buy another one or just go for a new phone? I am thinking of Galaxy S3,S2 or Galaxy Note as an option how ever Meego is keeping my heart with the N9 ...

give me your honest opinions guys and please leave aside the fanboyism since this is really not what this thread is about

Originally Posted by Mada22009 View Post
well as the title says I dropped my N9 In deep sea while filming something... it is impossible to retrieve it.

any way tragedy aside what should I do now? buy another one or just go for a new phone? I am thinking of Galaxy S3,S2 or Galaxy Note as an option how ever Meego is keeping my heart with the N9 ...

give me your honest opinions guys and please leave aside the fanboyism since this is really not what this thread is about
sorry for that, dude.

i can't imagine using another phone at this point. Still the best hardware/software combo right now, at least for me.
after using harmattan, i can't see any os competing with it.
imho.

cheers,
no_nuke

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to no_nuke For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
hasn't this been beaten to death already???

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
hasn't this been beaten to death already???
well ya since it seems to be a personal matter i don't see what is the harm in getting an opinion before making a purchase after all this is a forum so people could discuss matters that matter to them ... dude if you can't help by simply giving your opinion (which will be appreciated) please stop wasting your time with such comments...
you know what as soon as I make a purchase I will delete this thread since it annoys you so much!!!

guys I've heard that the Galaxy note is really good any reason in particular? I mean what differentiates it from other androids other than the screen ad pen input?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
well i don't intend to flame but if you read thro' your past posts you've adviced people to "try to use the search box in the forum this has been discussed quite many times'...how about putting that into practice?

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Philippines
Originally Posted by Mada22009 View Post
guys I've heard that the Galaxy note is really good any reason in particular? I mean what differentiates it from other androids other than the screen ad pen input?
Well, I got one, and I love it because of the S Pen.
Just do know one thing that it's good for people with big hands, who like drawing and stuff.

If you do get one, you have to install Screen Filter (the screen is a pain to look at in the dark and lengthens battery life), disable the vibration (N9's vibration is superior and this feels tinny and slows the response down IMO) and change the Samsung Keyboard with Swiftkey. (It's so freaking slow compared to the N9's)

Hmm, I wonder if you could dive there and try to retrieve it? I've seen Nokia's survive that deep...

The Following User Says Thank You to uzernamezz For This Useful Post:
I am well aware that this have been discussed before but since it is a personal matter it could differ from one case to another... and as I said I will delete the post after I decide I have sufficient information out of it for me..

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
What should i wear today?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
What should i wear today?
I prefer nothing.