Active Topics

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ GTA Ontario
Yes, this is also my only gripe. :-(
Hope someone finds a fix for this transfer limit issue?

Tnx

Originally Posted by stone17 View Post
Thanks a lot, works great. I never got wizard-mounter working to connect to my Win7 x46...
man help me out....i am totally new in this and i am not getting anything what all are u talking about
i have installed two deb. files but still its not working on win7 ...
help me out

Last edited by superdushy; 2011-01-11 at 16:46. Reason: spell mistake

i use ps3mediaserver to stream media to the phone
i just installed it and thats it, no configuration needed on w7 x64
you can access to the files trought the file manager
http://ps3mediaserver.blogspot.com/

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Bulgaria
I have running SMB Server from Anton Zechner ! When I type my Wlan IP to the Windows explorer, It is asking me for username and password ? I went to /etc/tinysmb/tinypasswd and I saw that the default username is - "test", the password is - "abc" but after entering them It does not entering me in the share folder ??

Posts: 385 | Thanked: 426 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Gothenburg, Sweden
About that problem not being able to reach the n900, not even ping it, I tried pinging once FROM the n900 to the PC (worked). After that, the PC could reach the n900 both with ping and samba.
Try it out please.
(btw, my pc is XP, if that makes any difference).

Originally Posted by M_Scofield View Post
I have running SMB Server from Anton Zechner ! When I type my Wlan IP to the Windows explorer, It is asking me for username and password ? I went to /etc/tinysmb/tinypasswd and I saw that the default username is - "test", the password is - "abc" but after entering them It does not entering me in the share folder ??
For some reason, permissions aren't set properly. Make sure you set your shared folders to RW (read and write) and it should work.