Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Sad me is sad.

Posts: 1,104 | Thanked: 5,652 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Holland
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
Sad me is sad.
you poor thing

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dirkvl For This Useful Post:
I can only echo the comments of others on how awesome this project is, and would like to thank everyone involved for making this possible (even all those who have donated/funded the TOHKBD). Count me in as a future buyer

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, sorry if it has. With the current design of the keyboard attaching with magnets to TOH making the KB completely removable, could your TOH accommodate a dedicated game controller attachment as well?

I know that the KB is the priority at the moment and the KB will offer more scope for mapping buttons, some folk (like me) prefer controller interfaces and I guess many more would prefer the option to hot swap between the two.

Sorry if that sounded like an unwarranted request, just I wanted to share an idea based from your awesome work Dirk

Last edited by MINKIN2; 2014-11-23 at 23:19.

Originally Posted by MINKIN2 View Post
I can only echo the comments of others on how awesome this project is, and would like to thank everyone involved for making this possible (even all those who have donated/funded the TOHKBD). Count me in as a future buyer

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, sorry if it has. With the current design of the keyboard attaching with magnets to TOH making the KB completely removable, could your TOH accommodate a dedicated game controller attachment as well?

I know that the KB is the priority at the moment and the KB will offer more scope for mapping buttons, some folk (like me) prefer controller interfaces and I guess many more would prefer the option to hot swap between the two.

Sorry if that sounded like an unwarranted request, just I wanted to share an idea based from your awesome work Dirk
yes, that should be totally possible

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dirkvl For This Useful Post:
Small update: coloured contact pads!

Instead of having a black casing with white contact pads, they will be in some colours. I will match them as good as possible per casing.

yellow not shown, but will also be there

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to dirkvl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 17 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Mar 2014 @ Finland
Any change to get alumide / alumide polished as well?

Originally Posted by apfibox View Post
Any change to get alumide / alumide polished as well?
i dont understand your question, can you rephrase or start over from the beginning?

Just wondering if it's possible to get contact pads with alumide / alumide polished color...

Originally Posted by apfibox View Post
Just wondering if it's possible to get contact pads with alumide / alumide polished color...
no, these are all possible colours.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dirkvl For This Useful Post:
OK, no worries. BTW, are you still planning to proceed with Shapeways 3D printing instead of injection molding?

The Following User Says Thank You to apfibox For This Useful Post:

Tags
keyboard, kickstarter, other half, tohkbd