I have them on my home computer as well as a mirror to download them, I can post tonight if nobody else gets it first.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swordfish II For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Swordfish II View Post
I have them on my home computer as well as a mirror to download them, I can post tonight if nobody else gets it first.
Do you still have them? My N900 is now in the "boot-loop".

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Galt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
Here you are:

http://mirrors.muarf.org/maemo/tablets-dev/nokia_N900/

First just try to flash the kernel from a firmware to get your current setup booted, hopefully.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to michaaa62 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 188 | Thanked: 223 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Poland
I know it is old thread but the topic is up-to-day. After cleaning my room I've found olnd n900 board. Thought it was dead but I decided to give it a try. Mounted it into case, plug the battery in and... It's starts but like it was connected to the charger no lit screen only nokia logo. Than it started booting. did 2 revelations through those five dots we all know. Then turned of. After few seconds turned on again and so, got into boot loop.

Yes I already flashed it, with many different images and so on. No change. flashing was a bit strange cause of this plug out plug in but doable.

Problem still stays, but there is a way to turn on the phone.

Remove battery. Push and hold power button, insert battery. Phone starts and works perfectly.

I really don't care about the shape of my 7th n900 but I'm curious what and why can cause the problem when phone itself can work fine...

Sorry I do care. It could be another saved and fully operational n900.

In addition: When phone is on and I do reboot through terminal it boots up normally.

Last edited by Ridd92; 2018-04-28 at 09:12.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ridd92 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 188 | Thanked: 223 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Poland
So we still stuck? Maybe the is some workaround?

Please guys you all helped me so many times and I still do believe in this community.

Let's bring up our best game Tell me what to do, what to test, maybe we can start with something?

The Following User Says Thank You to Ridd92 For This Useful Post:

Tags
boot-loop, maemo 5