Active Topics

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
Originally Posted by daperl View Post
First camera clip:

Attachment 20172

Second camera clip:

Attachment 20173

These aren't the same device.
they are just fan vents what automaticly shapeshift into the back when it gets hot.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NvyUs For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Look at the comments and you might just realise something is wrong here, Nokia is no way going to release a MeeGo device soon, they cannot even get Maemo right let alone establish MeeGo.
you are dumb There is evidence here its getting officially anounced within next month.
look at second document they asked for manuals and picture be kept secret for 45 days, which is proof it will be already public by the time the 45 days run out.
https://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/...27LJPRM-680%27

The Following User Says Thank You to NvyUs For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by RogueElement View Post
Didn't a recent post copied here say an advertising company annouced they were shooting an advert for new Nokia device only a few days ago, is this the advert they were shooting?
If yes they made a good job.
I would order this right now after watching this advertising only a single time...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helmuth For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
you are dumb There is evidence here its getting officially anounced within next month.
look at second document they asked for manuals and picture be kept secret for 45 days, which is proof it will be already public by the time the 45 days run out.
https://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/...27LJPRM-680%27
Less of the flaming and look at other peoples comments ok !.

All i said was it looks like a hoax, the rest are pulling it to bits and rightly so.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
15 screenshots from video, The bezel is so Small makes it look beautiful
I WANT IT NAOW

http://thehandheldblog.com/2011/05/1...ndheld+Blog%29
Hmm, take a look at the picture with the Calendar. Should we take this like the plan was to release it already 2010 but "some person" (I dont wanna spell that Idiots name) decided to "wait"?

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2011-05-17 at 16:56.

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
I guess then, the clip is just combined from parts made some time ago, and some recent stuff, to save time with production. Clips designers also want to finish earlier

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shmerl For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Less of the flaming and look at other peoples comments ok !.

All i said was it looks like a hoax, the rest are pulling it to bits and rightly so.
comments where?

they are just fan vents what automaticly shapeshift into the back when it gets hot.
I think it's a caterpillar drive.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daperl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
I can not believe the skeptics here. Nokia pay for a production company to go to work on a teaser ad for the N9, they come up with the goods, albeit with some shortcuts in production, and just listen to everyone?! I can't believe it sometimes, you wait and wait for the N9, the thing springs up on the FCC, people get excited, a flippin VIDEO gets leaked, and still people aren't sure if it's real or not. Call me naive you like, but I've watched that video 10 times now, and I am convinced it is coming - and I'll buy one. Who cares if some of the shots were taken in 2010? They're not really expecting people to get the magnifying glass out and call "fake!!" are they? They just want to tease us with a quick, fun ad that shows off the device's sexy form. Enjoy it!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AndyNokia232 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 190 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Bavaria, Germany
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Hmm, take a look at the picture with the Calendar. Should we take this like the plan was to release it already 2010 but "some person" (I dont wanna spell that Idiots name) decided to "wait"?
Well, hopefully this was a QA guy who wanted a perfect device/software

The Following User Says Thank You to gri For This Useful Post:

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland