Notices

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Ok after I fiddled with mine it eventually worked, I deleted the Web2SMS account completely and added it again, that did the trick!

Posts: 190 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Bavaria, Germany
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Quick question, in what format do we dial numbers, it always tells me no receiver!
When manually entering numbers make sure you add a comma after the number so that the number gets a colored box. Numbers have to be international.

Also, how do completely delete the App from my phone using File Manager so I can reinstall the new vesion?
Simply uninstalling should be enough. If you want to remove it really completely, you have to delete the Web2SMS accounts while it is installed, then uninstall the application and remove "/home/user/.config/net.muhkuh/Web2SMS.conf" and "/home/user/.web2sms" (from 1.0.3 on).

Ok after I fiddled with mine it eventually worked, I deleted the Web2SMS account completely and added it again, that did the trick!
The "Your phone is offline" message has nothing to do with the Web2SMS accounts. This is just the Nokia account and the push notification service. Mine also got screwed by updating to PR 1.2 and I had to delete the Nokia account and add it again.

Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
people, remember that saunalahti doesn't send your number anymore according to their website, therefore remember to add your name to the message.

Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
160by2 issue is solved?

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
What about VodacomSA? Since they implemented this random codes to enter before sending messages