The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to chlettn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,743 | Thanked: 1,231 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Twickenham, UK
Indeed, it is!!

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
very nice... and it works..

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Toronto, Ontario
Anyone else having troubles with the download? Mine stops at 0 and the eventually the pause button changes to a resume button. I guess I'll just have to try again later.

this is fun.

Reminds me of http://www.ai.mit.edu/projects/natural-log/demo/; quite a nice demo app, although its deficiencies (mainly, non-scientific) prevent it from really being much use to me.

Last edited by Benson; 2008-12-19 at 13:12.

Posts: 833 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Based in the USA
GAD!! They keep on coming out with these apps but no easy way to increase the core storage!

Thanks pb for enabling me to be able boot from 2Gb internal RAM.
PLEASE use the Wiki

Posts: 1,391 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Vienna, Austria
The nice thing with this is that you can click on the gray numbers and symbols that it "detects" and remove or change them via a nice menu with a virtual keypad, a trash can and other suggestions that match your drawing.

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
I dont have my N800 with me ATM, so I can't try it myself, but.... What I found most interesting is that the guy in the video says it works on both Maemo and S60 touch screen devices. (And a look at the download page confirmed this.)

So I'd be interesting to know how much of the code they could simply share between the platforms. What's in the package? Any signs of components that would support cross-platform-development? Or did they really re-write it from scratch for Win, Maemo and S60?

Posts: 751 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ East Gowanus
just installed this, it works as advertised and is a pretty neat albeit not exactly necessary idea. As Benny says it is nice to see development for the N810 and the touch S60 device. I hope this is a sign of shared resources between teams which would benefit both platforms.