Awesome!

http://247wallst.com/2012/12/21/the-...ops-of-2012/3/

Some good news, S40 appears to be doing quite well right now by hovering around the 15% mark in world wide stats.

http://gs.statcounter.com/#mobile_os...-200851-201252

I can see now why Nokia keep repeating their words of how they are impressed with the Asha sales.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
2.7% isn't reason to celebrate.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
if they are reaching 3.0% before 2014. Can we celebrate?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Yay party at 3.0%

Specc and Lumia to bring the drinks.

rgds

Originally Posted by uTMY View Post
Yay party at 3.0%

rgds
Yeaaa PARTYYYYYYYYY

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by uTMY View Post
Yay party at 3.0%

rgds
They're never going to buy us drinks, are they?
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

I wouldn't hold ya breath!

:-)

rgds

Wish they'd release sale data for China. 703 million subscribers is like twice whole population of US. If they hook them on Nokia brand with low-end smartphones this could be HUGE. As long as quality is there NOK should do good. Saturated markets like US (which obviously has more but 'borrowed' dollars to spend) are for MSFT to reach, like Xbox, though I didn't see a single city in China covered by their Nokia Transport app (Fremantle run so excuse me if that isn't the case):/

Originally Posted by szopin View Post
Wish they'd release sale data for China. 703 million subscribers is like twice whole population of US. If they hook them on Nokia brand with low-end smartphones this could be HUGE. As long as quality is there NOK should do good. Saturated markets like US (which obviously has more but 'borrowed' dollars to spend) are for MSFT to reach, like Xbox, though I didn't see a single city in China covered by their Nokia Transport app (Fremantle run so excuse me if that isn't the case):/
Nokia had China in the past and they slowly lost it. Now they simply can't compete with the android phones even in price. Chinese brands like Huawei have also gained a strong footing. It's not like Nokia isn't trying but their products either just suck or they simply are not popular nowadays.

Tags
bring me beer, downward spiral, elop is nero, let's talk bs, lumiadickweed, lumiatard, nero fiddling, nokia bears, nokiastockrock, thanks for asha