Closed Thread
Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by lucas777 View Post
So many pagessss, any ideas on theme customizer not allowing me to remove backgrounds from the app icons?
no...theme customizer still unable to remove/add background icon & resize icon...

the best way to do this (actually to late for you to do this) is before u update to CSSU you can remove the icon background or resize the icon using theme customizer...after that update to CSSU then all icon background + icon sizes will be permanently remove + icon sizes fixed to you setup...the bad thing about this is you cannot revert back (add icon background + icon sizes) after update to CSSU....

Last edited by pusak gaoq; 2011-04-27 at 12:31.

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 116 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki
Hi All!

I installed the CSSU a couple of weeks ago, along with the power user kernel that I had already tried out earlier, but got rid of it when PR1.3 was released.

I just wanted to express my thanks for this community effort, I was bit hesitant at first since N900 is my work tool for the most part, but since I'm using the backup menu and I've already reflashed earlier after some experimentation I thought what the heck. All I can say is that these CSSU improvements bring the device to a new level both in performance as well as features. Also, I've encountered zero problems so far, which is impressive to say the least considering the amount of 3rd party software I'm using. So thanks for the countless hours you people must've spent testing and tinkering. Can I donate somewhere?

if you want to resize icon with the latest cssu on get the old theme customizer version 0.9-41 (this is the one that can save themes) after you save it copy it to theme folder (cant remember if i have to) then update theme customizer to v 0.9-65 after that you can freely resize the icons and bookmarks.

Last edited by Changegames; 2011-04-27 at 16:18.

The Following User Says Thank You to Changegames For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
I would've added sounds if I could figure out which library to use (I'm mostly a Qt person...)

Oh and I'm also rewriting the battery applet in pure C/Gtk (I know there's a Python rewrite, can't use that since we'd have to pull in Python, and there's Cordia's UI-only rewrite, but that's in Vala).
MAG!

Is it an Idea to give your battery applet the same coller like is it now( the same background as the volume bar)
Its looks better, because we get now a grey bar and next to it, just a black background with our volume switch.

Keep up the good work!

The Following User Says Thank You to Bramji For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
this would be awesome to have in the next cssu update http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...121#post996121

The Following User Says Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
My ssu version is 13 and the problem I ve got is that cssu tuner and bootscreen manager don't launch from settings panel. Yesterday I executed

Code:
rm /home/user/.cache/launch/com.nokia.controlpanel.pvr
in xterm and I managed to launched them for one time only. After I closed and reopened settings panel the problem was there. Anyone knows something about it? Uninstallation/reinstallation doesn't help.

edit: ok I solved it, it was some libs dependencies that was causing it

Last edited by anapospastos; 2011-04-27 at 20:18.

Posts: 230 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
this would be awesome to have in the next cssu update http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...121#post996121
I donīt think it is a good idea. You can do the eye candy by yourself, no need to bloat the software because of stuff like that. Just my opinion.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to towhatend For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by towhatend View Post
I donīt think it is a good idea. You can do the eye candy by yourself, no need to bloat the software because of stuff like that. Just my opinion.
Yes, I agree

Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
Originally Posted by Bramji View Post
Yes, I agree
if you agree use the friggin "thanks" button instead of posting

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to HELLASISGREECE For This Useful Post:
Posts: 63 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Canada
Originally Posted by HELLASISGREECE View Post
if you agree use the friggin "thanks" button instead of posting
yes, I agree, he should have used the Thanks! button!

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jprobichaud For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade