Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Cape Town, South Africa
Hi guys, anyone else having problems with the Swype keyboard? I started a thread a while back but it receives zero attention. http://talk.maemo.org/search.php?searchid=14943877

Sorry for this, but the traffic on this thread represented my best chance of solving this

The Following User Says Thank You to white buffalo For This Useful Post:
You should realize that Wazapp's development has reached a matured state that the release cycle is therefore longer, debugging is always a time consuming process, unless there is a major change on whatsapp's end, we won't see a new Wazapp soon, so no need to put any blame on OpenWhatsapp

Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
i don't want to complain about anything or something like this... i'm just interested in the developing of wazapp/whatsapp... are Blackberry and N9 Plattforms using the same kind of apps so that the wazapp ui just was changed for the blackberry?
would this mean, features shown on openwhatsapp are also aviable for the n9 some day? or are there more differences which make it harder to implement for example "hide online status" on the n9...

as i said no complaining... wazapp works perfectly atm

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
why you so pessimistic? i'm feeling something big and great is coming to N9 Wazapp.

Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Quote from the OpenWhatsapp Page:
* Sharing media from external apps is currently supported on BB10 only, and coming soon to N9

this is going to be AWESOME...

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
I agree with you coderus, this will increase the chances that the development continues.

The Following User Says Thank You to setter For This Useful Post:
This is getting interesting...

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
In what way @Wallace?

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
I guess from the I think something big and great is coming from coderus and the OpenWhatsapp launch...

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Yes that and there will bee official whatsapp for BB? Is Openwhatsapp going to be better?

Im positive this is good for all of us and for the future...

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp