Notices

Posts: 132 | Thanked: 353 times | Joined on Apr 2015 @ Poland
Originally Posted by prosper View Post
just push it to Mega / Chomikuj, eventually make a torrent.
There is also the Freedisc.pl which seems to work.
The advantage is a free downloading.
But sometimes has problems with broken files.

The Following User Says Thank You to mp107 For This Useful Post:
So, is it public? I lost a lot of applications. I'd like the idea to make a torrent out of it or via Mega. Maybe share the link?

The Following User Says Thank You to TheFriendlyFiend For This Useful Post:
Posts: 61 | Thanked: 88 times | Joined on Jan 2017 @ India
can you pm me the packages ill cross reference them with the ones i have and finally do some actual sorting (such as putting older vershion in another folder create a txt file list to know whats present) so itll be easier that way

Mobile Phone's ownned at the moment
INTEX aqua fish , Micromax Canvas A1, nokia n9 , nokia e63, nokia 5233 , nokia 6200, Yu Yunicorn

Phones Bricked Till Date=4(dont worry i did fix each one eventually (well...almost(except the cmt issue in the n9)))

The Following User Says Thank You to kick For This Useful Post:
btw ive added a mega mirror would be helpful if you guys would link me the deb's you've got

INTEX aqua fish , Micromax Canvas A1, nokia n9 , nokia e63, nokia 5233 , nokia 6200, Yu Yunicorn

Phones Bricked Till Date=4(dont worry i did fix each one eventually (well...almost(except the cmt issue in the n9)))

The Following User Says Thank You to kick For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by badpixel View Post
I've collected nearly every app for Meego Harmattan (full versions), and I treat them as abandonware. The hardest to obtain was OBD AutoDoctor Pro, but hopefully somebody uploaded it there year ago :-)

It would nice to build MaemoWarez, or something like that :P
i am interested in them can you maybe link them to me i'd like to add em to the backup/hoard ive made up