Active Topics

Originally Posted by gordon_pcb_designer View Post
Mine is in Shipping guys!!!!
The order is changed today, but Jolla was yesterday at midnight at ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE ...
Mine is there too since midnight yesterday. From there mine goes north, your south so hopefully we'll have them tomorrow .

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by salahkhani View Post
Congratulation my friend and hopefully you will use it and share your experience with us soon
but how did you get it since your location in Middle East

All the best
Jolla sent it to my friend in Swiss, and my friend sent it to me

Originally Posted by al5 View Post
Mine is there too since midnight yesterday. From there mine goes north, your south so hopefully we'll have them tomorrow .
Same here. Now seems to be stuck at CDG. Predicted delivery time is Thursday according to the tracking. I hope that is correct.

Originally Posted by AxMi-24 View Post
Same here. Now seems to be stuck at CDG. Predicted delivery time is Thursday according to the tracking. I hope that is correct.
Well, if they keep storing our Jollas in 'Le hub' for another day then indeed we get them on Thursday.

I thought it may be tomorrow because I'm used to UK level of service where parcels often arrive earlier than tracking estimates.

Well, if they keep storing our Jollas in 'Le hub' for another day then indeed we get them on Thursday.

I thought it may be tomorrow because I'm used to UK level of service where parcels often arrive earlier than tracking estimates.
According to the tracking information it was stored there for exactly 1 day Maybe they should write it's not wine and needs no storing

Ok, this morning at 8 o'clock was in "transit" to Efex office close to my home... but, nobody at home neither today nor tomorrow so, i'll take a call to see if it's possible to change on the fly the delivery address here to my workplace! we will see...

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Marlborough, Wiltshire, UK
Best of luck with the address change and remember to turn off NFC when you get it
Richard

The Following User Says Thank You to richardski For This Useful Post:

fedex uk decided to send mine from stansted to newcastle , back to stansted, then to me in somerset. dont get your hopes up!!

Originally Posted by tommo View Post
fedex uk decided to send mine from stansted to newcastle , back to stansted, then to me in somerset. dont get your hopes up!!
Somerset - nice place, close to Cornwall and the Ocean. My package is already at Stansted and I'm from London so hopefully FedEx won't confuse directions .

My Jolla was delivered today. Hope you got yours too.
Attached Images