Active Topics

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by rabso View Post
To those who have the Zagg skin how does it go about protecting the top of the phone where the headphones / charger connect?

My phone is starting to peel at the top from pressing down on the latch to charge the phone so would like something to cover that part.

Ali bhai
how well does the skinomi cover the top/bottom as i was also thinking of one due to the no orange peel effect.
There is no top protection.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

The Following User Says Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rabso View Post
Ali bhai
how well does the skinomi cover the top/bottom as i was also thinking of one due to the no orange peel effect.
If you buy the full body kit, the top will have two pieces, one that covers the microsim tray top completely, and the second covers just the flat part of the microusb cover, not the raised bump part. The bottom of the n9 is covered with 2 pieces as well that are precisely cut so that everything but the speaker grill is covered. There was also a pice that is supposed to go along the front bezel, but installation of that was a pain as it kept sticking to itself, so I threw that out.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ali bhai For This Useful Post:
Thanks for that guys

Posts: 113 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ london
maybe people should try out a Skinomi screen protector for the n9, it not a hard plastic cover but a soft one, after the application solution clears up and get use to the feel, you wont regret it, its one of the best screen proctors i have used and it curves with the glass without losing responsiveness.

The Following User Says Thank You to mohi2k7 For This Useful Post: