Active Topics

i find the design of purity inear headset by monster(for lumia 800) elegant and match n9 design and color, want to know if it works fully with n9?

Doesn't make a sound on the N9 according to vowe.net (german): http://vowe.net/archives/012886.html

Originally Posted by flof View Post
Doesn't make a sound on the N9 according to vowe.net (german): http://vowe.net/archives/012886.html
Lol finnish translation of that site using google translate is hilarious.... or does the text really end by him saying "Huge sausage"?

How can it not at least make sound with every MP3 player there is? I can get that the controls don't work with other phones than Windows Phones (the controls do work with other windows phones), but that doesn't sound right.

Originally Posted by tissot View Post
Lol finnish translation of that site using google translate is hilarious.... or does the text really end by him saying "Huge sausage"?
(Sorry in advance for all fecal matter and NSFW language in the next paragraph - it's not mine )

"Tolle Wurst" would directly translate as "wonderful sausage" - meaning is somewhere around "well, **** you very much". Am rather unclear about the etymology, suspect something in the lines of "crap sausage".

As for sound working: "Nokia N9 acts like nothing is plugged in."

As I know,"Nokia Purity Monster" is using the universal connector like the iPhone standard, I have tried other headphones with same standard also cant use. It seems that the 3.5 mm Jack in N9 is not same as Lumia 800, or you may need a Audio Adapter AD-87U.to use.

Last edited by darkniel; 2011-12-18 at 18:06.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
That would make sense, as it's a very diff. DSP/DAC etc, not to mention entirely diff. SoC.