Notices

Posts: 94 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Sep 2005 @ Bangkok, Thailand
Originally Posted by sKaBoy View Post
It's OFX right? I don't know if it's the same.. i've never used it I'll try to add libofx as a dependency for the next version and ask you if you can test!
Luca
I downloaded QIF files from my bank which worked fine with homebank. I would be happy to test the next version using QFX files.

thaibill

Hi! I've just uploaded a new version to extras-devel. See here for a changelog and some screenshots:

http://lucaognibene.blogspot.com/200...sion_3379.html

thaibill: if you have some time to test OFX import it should work now.. if it doesn't i'll try to look deeper!

Luca

Posts: 94 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Sep 2005 @ Bangkok, Thailand
Originally Posted by sKaBoy View Post
Hi! I've just uploaded a new version to extras-devel. See here for a changelog and some screenshots:

http://lucaognibene.blogspot.com/200...sion_3379.html

thaibill: if you have some time to test OFX import it should work now.. if it doesn't i'll try to look deeper!

Luca
Luca,

The update works fine with my QFX files. Mucho thanks.

thaibill

cool! Thank you very much for testing!

Luca

Posts: 566 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Tallahassee, FL
There are still quite a few screens/dialogs that run off the bottom of the window, or where the [Cancel] (and other) buttons are placed over the top of other text and/or options on the screens. Take a stroll through the Preferences..., or Accounts... menu items, and you'll see what I mean. I'm not sure it'd be all that easy to set this up for actual use, unless you create the accounts, etc on a regular desktop and then import them into Homebank on the tablet.

I think I'd like to use this app regularly... but there's a bit more re-arrangement and/or hildonizing that needs to be done, first.

The Following User Says Thank You to briand For This Useful Post:
Agree, those first few dialogs that you need to go through to set up your accounts are the only thing currently stopping me from using the app.

Yeah sorry, i started using homebank months ago with my desktop and then copied over my account file to the n800.. i'll try to take a look at porting account/preference and more "first time user" windows! Stay tuned.

The Following User Says Thank You to sKaBoy For This Useful Post:
i've just released a new version (4.0b-6). news:
* fixed account window
* fixed preference window
* ported from gtk_file_chooser to hildon_file_chooser

update from your application manager

Luca

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sKaBoy For This Useful Post:
Quick work
Thanks!

eheh! Does it work fine for you? I'll wait for a (positive) reply and then do a blog post!
thank you!
Luca