Posts: 266 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
When I next have some free time I might look into adding QuasarMX support, but that's not likely to be soon I'm afraid. You might do better just creating a quick build yourself that replaces the harmattan media player dbus calls with QuasarMX ones for the short-term.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elleo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
I am again using my N9 and absolutely loving it.

However, I have big problems getting my Pebble to work with it. Rockwatch is a no go, but I also have even problems in connecting the watch at all.

Other have similar issues? After the latest pebble update I had not used it with N9, so I am guessing that problems are maybe because of that. The watch is working normally with my Jolla, so there should be no hardware issues with the watch at least. Others are able to use N9, Rockwatch and Pebble normally? Even with the latest pebble software update?

The Following User Says Thank You to Boxeri For This Useful Post:
I tried my other N9 also with Pebble and I can't connect with it either. So I am guessing it is definetly because of latest Pebble software update.

Has anyone got solution for this? I assume I can't be the only one using N9 and Pebble still today.

Posts: 152 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Russia Saratov
I still use it. no problem. I tried different firmware. most stable is 2.2. So I recommend to remove all devices in the watch settings and try again.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexxxl For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Alexxxl View Post
I still use it. no problem. I tried different firmware. most stable is 2.2. So I recommend to remove all devices in the watch settings and try again.
weird because I can't get it to connect with neither of the two N9 that I have. I have tried removing the connection from both the phone and the watch. It connects and the after few seconds loses the connection and won't connect again.

But the firmware on my watch is 2.6. Have you tried the newest and been able to use that?

Maybe I trie with older watch version, but i think that the activity tracking is not availeble for earlier versions. And I really like the activity tracking.

Don't know what the problem was, but after I updated the watch to 2.7 firmware it connected again

yes i updated to 2.6 - and I did not like. fell back to 2.2.
Watches often lost contact whit .
I could not add or remove an Watchfaces on the whatch Rockwatch.

The Following User Says Thank You to Alexxxl For This Useful Post:
I use too, updated to 2.7 everything is fine, but sometimes they lose connection.
Watchfaces installed with the iPod, but watch works about 2-3 days.
Someone have a problem with battery life?

The Following User Says Thank You to bahonio For This Useful Post:
may be ...
My work usually 5-6 days
Try to make hardreset your watch

Another plus side firmware 2.2 - if I leave the whatch away from your phone - communication breaks. but as soon as I get back - communication is restored, and there is no need to restart "rockwatch"!
How this state of affairs on firmware 2.7?

Tags
nokia n9, smart watch