Active Topics

What do you mean by hildon has been integrated with Qt?? Does this mean that, I should be able to build any qt example inside the scratch box using qmake??

I did the same. I have taken an animated example (from Qtcreator installation package) and tried building. but I got the following error
Qtcore/qstate.h - no such file or directory. Is the qt development inside scratchbox and outside scratchbox are different?

Posts: 754 | Thanked: 630 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by rkc View Post
.... Does this mean that, I should be able to build any qt example inside the scratch box using qmake??
Yes

Originally Posted by rkc View Post
I did the same. I have taken an animated example (from Qtcreator installation package) and tried building. but I got the following error
Qtcore/qstate.h - no such file or directory. Is the qt development inside scratchbox and outside scratchbox are different?
Check if the header file exists in the path your makefiles refer to.
No the development in the scrathbox is the same, it just enables you to test your app on the emulator for the maemo device.

Ok. I will check the header file issue.. another question related to this, In case if I want to add one more icon / application menu in the "status area", Is it possible?? If it is possible, can i do this with qt?