Notices

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
thats sexy as **** !!1

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by divan View Post
Some new screenshots:

love your new update & newer theme but for me the last version the clock digits looks smoother then this...no matter how much i resize it (option to resize like before is better than this) the clock digit wont look smooth like the previous release....
i hae try editing the clock theme by changing the font & font size but not able to match how beautiful this clock is like the previous release....
hope there a fix on you next update...

The Following User Says Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
love your new update & newer theme but for me the last version the clock digits looks smoother then this...no matter how much i resize it (option to resize like before is better than this) the clock digit wont look smooth like the previous release....
i hae try editing the clock theme by changing the font & font size but not able to match how beautiful this clock is like the previous release....
hope there a fix on you next update...
I have the same problem - seems the graphics on the latest version of the widget have gone funny and now everything is very jagged (not smooth/rounded as it was before), you really do notice it. Hoping it can be fixed on next version.

Posts: 100 | Thanked: 543 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Kiev, Ukraine
I have the same problem - seems the graphics on the latest version of the widget have gone funny and now everything is very jagged (not smooth/rounded as it was before), you really do notice it
Yep, I see what you mean. Text drawing method was changed. I'll try to fix that.

Posts: 472 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India, Mumbai
how to add 2 flipclock in 2 homescreen... ????

The Following User Says Thank You to cutehunk04 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
i also support having the option of more flip clocks .....
and here's a small bug or a missing thing, when i unlock the screen, its normal that qtflipclock updates, but the problem is it has no effects when it updates after unlocking the screen .

Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
can u make a theme for htc sense or modify the white flip theme? like in ammyt's queenbeecon htc sense clock thread. likee the numbers should be bolder and bigger. can u make it like htc sense?
trhanks

Posts: 100 | Thanked: 543 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Kiev, Ukraine
how to add 2 flipclock in 2 homescreen... ????
Will be in the next update.

and here's a small bug or a missing thing, when i unlock the screen, its normal that qtflipclock updates, but the problem is it has no effects when it updates after unlocking the screen .
It's not a bug, it's a feature I do it on purpose - widget stops updating when desktop is inactive and when it becames active, the time should be shown as quick as possible, so I disabled animation for this case.

likee the numbers should be bolder and bigger. can u make it like htc sense?
You can make it by yourself and share with others too. See the Theme customizing howto: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...84&postcount=7

The Following User Says Thank You to divan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 48 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Dublin, Ireland
This is amazing widget!! I don't even know why i bothered with QBW flipclock.... it was so laggy at times. This on the other hand is amazing!! Thanks so much, I appreciate the time you put in to making it and updating it! Thanks a lot buddy

Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
Originally Posted by csaba93 View Post
This is amazing widget!! I don't even know why i bothered with QBW flipclock.... it was so laggy at times. This on the other hand is amazing!! Thanks so much, I appreciate the time you put in to making it and updating it! Thanks a lot buddy
this was what i meant. but the queenbeecon looked good though it looked. an update with exact same as htc sense with bigger numbers would be great