Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
Please see here: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...4&postcount=81
The N900 has the same issue as all other versions.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

The Following User Says Thank You to caco3 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 356 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
@caco3: I allready saw it on Till's site. I wanted to edit my previous post but my battery finally gave in and my N900 turned off :s

@Till: Good luck with rewriting, and many thanks for your hard work!

I just tried the 0.8.15 on my N900, how ever it seems not to work properly, at least no caches are shown

Log output:
Code:
LocationProvider 
loaded the Generic plugin 
loaded the N900 plugin 
loaded the Generic plugin 
loaded the N900 plugin 
A backend with type "QAccelerometer" and identifier "n900.accelerometer" has already been registered! 
A backend with type "QProximitySensor" and identifier "n900.proximity" has already been registered! 
LocationProvider failed to start compass 
main creating main window! 
CustomWindow 
MainWindow 
loadPluginsInDir Loading plugins from:  QDir( "/usr/lib/cacheme/plugins/cacheprovider" , nameFilters = { * },  QDir::SortFlags( Name | IgnoreCase ) , QDir::Filters( Dirs|Files|Drives|AllEntries ) )  
loadPluginsInDir "libgcbrowser.so" 
GcBrowser::GcBrowser() 
loadPluginsInDir Plugin name: "GcBrowser" 
loadPluginsInDir "libgpx.so" 
Gpx Gpx 
loadPluginsInDir Plugin name: "Gpx" 
loadPluginsInDir "libnone.so" 
loadPluginsInDir Plugin name: "None" 
registerMenu 
registerMenu 
MainWindow Service provider:  "osm" 
MainWindow Service provider:  "cloudmade" 
MainWindow Service provider:  "google" 
MainWindow Service provider:  "nokia" 
MapOverlay 
MapBannerEntryList 
setState "zoom_in" 
setState "zoom_out" 
WaypointDb 
read "/root/.local/share/data/Till Harbaum/cacheme/waypoints.gpx" 
read unable to open waypoint database for reading 
WaypointDb restored waypoints:  0 
setWaypointDb 
Object::connect: No such signal None::replyInfo(const Cache &)
Object::connect: No such signal None::replyDetail(const Cache &)
Object::connect: No such signal None::replyError(const QString &)
Object::connect: No such signal None::notifyBusy(bool)
windowActivated 
reloadTimerExpired 
void CacheProvider::requestOverview(const QtMobility::QGeoBoundingBox&, int, int) from QGeoCoordinate(52.5159, 13.3396, 0) to QGeoCoordinate(52.5049, 13.3739, 0)zoom15
replyFinished reply in state  0 
replyFinished login successful 
replyFinished next, busy =  true 
replyFinished reply in state  2 
reloadCaches 
void CacheProvider::requestOverview(const QtMobility::QGeoBoundingBox&, int, int) from QGeoCoordinate(52.5159, 13.3396, 0) to QGeoCoordinate(52.5049, 13.3739, 0)zoom15
replyFinished next, busy =  false 
next Pending Overview request 
virtual void GcBrowser::processRequestOverview(const QtMobility::QGeoBoundingBox&, int, int) 
processRequestOverview Requesting tile area X: 17598 17601  Y: 10747 10748 
requestNextTile 
 QUrl( "http://www.geocaching.com/map/default.aspx/map.tile?x=17598&y=10747&z=15" )  
handleViewStateField Didn't get a Viewstate! 
replyFinished reply in state  4 
replyFinished reply 
GcHtmlParser::GcHtmlParser() 
replyFinished rcvd:  8 
requestNextTile 
 QUrl( "http://www.geocaching.com/map/default.aspx/map.info?x=17598&y=10747&z=15" )  
virtual GcHtmlParser::~GcHtmlParser() 
replyFinished reply 
replyFinished rcvd:  7394 
decodeOverview Warning, grid len != 2: 1 
requestNextTile 
 QUrl( "http://www.geocaching.com/map/default.aspx/map.tile?x=17601&y=10748&z=15" )  
replyFinished reply 
replyFinished rcvd:  8 
requestNextTile 
 QUrl( "http://www.geocaching.com/map/default.aspx/map.info?x=17601&y=10748&z=15" )  
replyFinished reply 
replyFinished rcvd:  7790

It seems to find the caches but then fails to download/show them:
Code:
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

The latest update (0.8.16) seems to have fixed that.
now I can port it to Harmattan
and more...

Hi all
I realize that it will take a bit longer, until I can build a new proper Harmattan version.
This is because Till had to change a lot of code to get it back working with the new geocaching.com website, On the other site I at the moment have other projects open as well.
Until I can publish a fully working and tested version, please give this version a try:
www.ruinelli.ch/cacheme4harmattan
I simply used the official cacheme version and built it for Harmattan. As far as I can see, it works, how ever the user action is not as great.
and more...

I saw Till has uploaded version 0.9.0 to the OVI store. Will this version be available from the Fremantle repo's too?
Thanks

Hi all

After a long time, I finally ported a new version of CacheMe to Harmattan.
It is not the new version (0.9.0) but 0.8.16-1 which is the last version which does not use the GcLive API. The mentioned API limits the usage of 3 caches per day. Since I do not like this limitation, I took the old but still working version.

Download it from http://www.ruinelli.ch/harmattan/cacheme4harmattan or the OVI store, once it is available there.
and more...

Till has released the GCLive enabled Cacheme for Maemo5 today! Its to be found on the cacheme website

Thanks Till!

Till Harbaum was very friendly and provided me the source of his latest version 0.9.2. This version works with the new API of Groundspeak. I am working on an optimized port for Harmattan, but will need some weeks. Up to then, you can use the preliminary version which I provide on my website. It is fully working, but is rater difficult to be used.
and more...

Hi all

I am very happy to announce a new version of CacheMe for the N9. It took a long time to polish it, but finally it is here! Formerly known as CacheMe4Harmattan I now renamed it to simply CacheMe. For more information, please have a look at its official page: www.ruinelli.ch/cacheme.
Also it is now available in the OVI store: store.ovi.com/content/219788.

For future forum post about CacheMe for N9, please see talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=79177
and more...