Active Topics

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
I had to delete my conversations every 2 weeks, because they got "mixed up". People who got the same problem know what i mean...

I realized, it is always after getting messages from some people, that messages get mixed up, so what whas special about that contacts?

They had numbers that were also given to other contacts, same landline. This does not mean, the message did come from that "double-number".

I cleared those numbers up, and this seems to solve the problem for me (until now). Can someone confirm (or disprove) this?

Maybe there are other reasons too, but seems to be at least one of them...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leinad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Johannesburg, South Africa
I have/had a similar problem 1ns in a while. mayb it cld b that when i sync my contacts then some of them gets re-copied twice but i havent noticed anything yet similar. but thanx tho ill check it out

The Following User Says Thank You to loxionworld For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by Leinad View Post
I had to delete my conversations every 2 weeks, because they got "mixed up". People who got the same problem know what i mean...

I realized, it is always after getting messages from some people, that messages get mixed up, so what whas special about that contacts?

They had numbers that were also given to other contacts, same landline. This does not mean, the message did come from that "double-number".

I cleared those numbers up, and this seems to solve the problem for me (until now). Can someone confirm (or disprove) this?

Maybe there are other reasons too, but seems to be at least one of them...
report this back in old report in bugzilla to too see if other with this problem can use your tip..

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
report this back in old report in bugzilla to too see if other with this problem can use your tip..
You mean here i guess:
http://harmattan-bugs.nokia.com/show_bug.cgi?id=113

I will observe this for some more time, before i report it there. And it would be good to have more impressions, if it is the reason or one of the reasons for the problem... i hope for some more reports.

EDIT
some time later: worked for a while, but they mixed up again, maybe placebo in the first place... will investigate further.

Last edited by Leinad; 2012-11-06 at 19:23.