Hello all, firstly I apologise if this message is in the wrong place. I am selling a Nokia n9 64gb white version in brand new condition. The phone works perfectly fine. The phone comes with original box and all original contents in new condition. The phone has been taken out of box to update software and check if everything is working as it should. I will only sell to UK buyers. Anyone interested get in touch. I have also placed and ad for the above phone on gumtree uk, check it out. The phone is in brand new condition. If anyone has any questions you can post them here or respond to my ad on gumtree and I will reply. Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to Unicornw9 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 435 | Thanked: 684 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands 020
There's a 87% chance you can sell this item at the London Borough of Newham.

The Following User Says Thank You to jellyroll For This Useful Post:
Posts: 152 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ India
Originally Posted by jellyroll View Post
There's a 87% chance you can sell this item at the London Borough of Newham.
i like the stats... 87%...

on topic... Would love to if you can deliver it to India.

cheers

The Following User Says Thank You to kumary For This Useful Post:
Hi there,

If I give you my DHL account would it be possible for you to ship it through them? All shipping costs will be borne by me? and what's your asking price?

txs

The Following User Says Thank You to Mursalin For This Useful Post:
Late response but did you sell this handset or is it still available.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Unicornw9 View Post
Hello all, firstly I apologise if this message is in the wrong place. I am selling a Nokia n9 64gb white version in brand new condition. The phone works perfectly fine. The phone comes with original box and all original contents in new condition. The phone has been taken out of box to update software and check if everything is working as it should. I will only sell to UK buyers. Anyone interested get in touch. I have also placed and ad for the above phone on gumtree uk, check it out. The phone is in brand new condition. If anyone has any questions you can post them here or respond to my ad on gumtree and I will reply. Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to AA_Online For This Useful Post: