Notices

how can I add a wordlist in a different language? If this feature is possible.
anyway It's a great app...thank's

Posts: 324 | Thanked: 371 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vancouver, BC
Originally Posted by tig3r81 View Post
how can I add a wordlist in a different language? If this feature is possible.
anyway It's a great app...thank's
Changing the wordlist isn't too difficult, but you'd also need to change the letter distribution, and points to make it interesting. I do intend to add a few languages at some point, but haven't had a chance yet.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slocan For This Useful Post:
ok Slocan, I renamed the original wordlist (wordlist2) and I put my personal wordlist: italian language (I rename it wordlist2); but the game continue to use english language. I'm mistaking something but i don't know what.

Just a quick congratulation message to dar3d3vil/Vincy, who's won all the monthly challenges so far, and is most of the time on top of the weekly leaderboard!
Special mentions to Cleaner, Specialk, Lizthewizz and Ngumu for pretty consistent high-scoring play too!

Thanks for the awesome, and addictive game! What happened to the weekly and monthly standings for the online challenge? They're not working for March. also, is there any way to ensure that the game doesn't start off with no vowels or an otherwise unplayable letter selection?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UWman For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by UWman View Post
Thanks for the awesome, and addictive game! What happened to the weekly and monthly standings for the online challenge? They're not working for March. also, is there any way to ensure that the game doesn't start off with no vowels or an otherwise unplayable letter selection?
Glad you enjoy it!
The scores broke because of those 2 days where everyone had 0, it's fixed now, thanks for reporting that!

As for the unplayable letter selection, it has only happened twice since release last August (both of which were last week...). I could probably add something to prevent that, but it brings complexity and one more thing that can break. If it starts being more frequent, I'll definitely revisit that.

The Following User Says Thank You to Slocan For This Useful Post:
Hi,

I've noticed that the scores seem to have stopped working since the 13th January?

-john

The Following User Says Thank You to john_wf For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by john_wf View Post
Hi,

I've noticed that the scores seem to have stopped working since the 13th January?

-john
Thanks John, fixed now. No score was lost, it just stopped calculating daily. Sorry I didn't notice earlier.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slocan For This Useful Post: