Active Topics

Posts: 1,310 | Thanked: 820 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Irving, TX
Has anyone noticed that the Application menu button is rather inconsistent, when trying to open/close it? (The Web and Contacts menus work great for me, only the Applications menu is problematic.)

It affects both of my N800 devices: one is running 44-4 OS2008 beta, and the second one is running newer (non-public) versions... both have exactly the same problem.

I opened a bug 2513 on it:
https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2513

(You can see a short video in there to see what I mean... video plays on N8x0 with Mplayer...)

If you are experiencing the same problem please add your comments to the bug and vote for it...

I've seen something similar to this, where the web menu goes completely unresponsive. You just tap it over and over again and nothing happens. If I tap the other menus, they come up right away and for some reason this seams to "release" the web menu to work properly again. I am running the latest release firmware on my n810, btw.

Posts: 1,310 | Thanked: 820 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Irving, TX
Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
I've seen something similar to this, where the web menu goes completely unresponsive. You just tap it over and over again and nothing happens. If I tap the other menus, they come up right away and for some reason this seams to "release" the web menu to work properly again. I am running the latest release firmware on my n810, btw.
Yes, I knew that bug... but I know that it is known by Nokia and they have fixed it on upcoming December OS2008 release...

But the bug I'm referring is on different button and I'm afraid it won't be fixed on December release...

The Following User Says Thank You to Mara For This Useful Post: