Notices

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Darmstadt, Germany
Originally Posted by simonizer View Post
I noticed that special signs are still white in v0.2-5. Just wanted to remind you.

Here's what I mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...RWsmyG2I#t=42s
Just noticed that the bug is fixed, but not for restoring the original landscape vkb.

Originally Posted by simonizer View Post
1. With large keyboard I don't get any vibration feedback when touching the very down of the keyboard (spacebar)*

*I don't have this issue with the extra large keyboard.
Would be great to see that fixed, if you got time.

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Sorry folks for not updating.. but having two kids 2m and 2y takes pretty much all available time. I don't get time to sit down and concentrate. I have it on gitorious so if someone want to improve you are welcome. It has gotten about 20 000 downloads so are fairly popular. I will try to push and update later if i can..

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

Last edited by AlMehdi; 2012-02-22 at 02:43.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
how do i enable the 5 row icons?? Plz i would really like to have this tweak on my n9..

Hi
I have problem with hack (ico)... I need 5 icon ....but I have just 4 big or 4 small ...no 5... where is error?? I have PR1.2 maybe there is problem...thanks for answer
Attached Images

Last edited by wagrant; 2012-03-04 at 18:35.

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
strangly n9tweak does not start on my N9 after Update to PR1.2. Some setting aplied on PR1.1 are still there, yet not all.

@derliebewolf: I have had no problems with PR1.2. If you go back in the thread you will see me troubleshoot a similar error. One easy way to try is to open terminal and write "/opt/n9tweak/n9tweak" to see if any errors appear.

@wagrant: If you use any other tweak apps like homescreen settings this might happen. They need the same files and if you use one the other might not work.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

thank you for answer .-)
Everything is now ok
Error was that I instaled Homescreen.When I uninstaled it, everything was ok then
Attached Images

Is there any way i can reset to default settings for the tweak screen rotation sensitivity? I have seem to screw up the portrait sensitivity, the transition from landscape to portrait is very slow, and i can't seem to fix it?

Originally Posted by Thre3ya View Post
Is there any way i can reset to default settings for the tweak screen rotation sensitivity? I have seem to screw up the portrait sensitivity, the transition from landscape to portrait is very slow, and i can't seem to fix it?

Its 25 for landscape and 20 for portrait. Its 5000 for the delay.

The actual number for delay is bigger. What i did in the code is to divide the number. So when you say 5000 it will mean 500 000 which is the real default.

Why does music player not rotate to lanscape?