Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Hi everyone,

My app needs the pulseaudio-utils installed - so in my build.py file i have included "pulseaudio-utils"

to be precise my py2deb build line looks like
Code:
p.depends = "python2.5, python2.5-qt4-gui, python2.5-qt4-core, python-dbus, python2.5-gtk2, python-location, gstreamer-tools, pulseaudio-utils"
it seems when people try to install the application in devel it won't install because of that (Unless you already have it).

I am i doing something wrong or is the only way to install it manually? (If so best to remove the sound part of my app.
(I'm sure there is another way to play sound files as well.

I'm currently just running this line - which is why i require the tools
Code:
b = os.popen('pacat --channels=2 /usr/share/sounds/ui-wake_up_tune.wav')
Any help would be very appreciated.
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
technically only 2 1/2 hours old - but bump as i'm heading out lol - and haven't figured it out
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

This is silly but, bump..

Tags
audio, pacat, pulse, pulseaudio-utils, tools