Banned | Posts: 291 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Dec 2009
Originally Posted by jontalbain View Post
Pfft... iPhone? Didn't they just now get the ability to use the Slingplayer (streaming dvr) App? My last gen nokia (n95) had that years ago as well as other features that Apple has slowly been catching up with.

The only thing the iphone impressed me with was its browser and polish. But now the n900 wins hands down with firefox/microb, and what it lacks in polish it makes up for in functionality and openness.

Don't disparage an awesome product just because you didn't do your research before buying.

I guess you could blame Nokia for not putting a sign out that says "You must be THIS tall to ride".

you are right....so right......the nokia is always right....corporations always have consumer interest in their heart.......ah nokia...the most fair of all of them.....she shines as a beacon to oppressed consumers......

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Originally Posted by Guber99 View Post
you are right....so right......the nokia is always right....corporations always have consumer interest in their heart.......ah nokia...the most fair of all of them.....she shines as a beacon to oppressed consumers......
Seriously dude, this is getting pretty repulsive.

You should take it up to Nokia/The government/Your mommy, or better yet "deal with it (on your own)".

But whining and thread crapping on all active threads is not cool. You're not changing anyone's mind and I doubt this is doing anything good for your own mental health.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Just got word: he's toast.

The Following User Says Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Guber99 View Post
It's just too bad Nokia can't spend half of their revenue on advertising... And use some of their ads to make fun of their main competitor for spending money on advertising... Oh why can't they be more like Apple????

The design of the weak usb port prove the lack of foresight, as Nokia xpressmusic 5800 use the same plug but you don't hear people complaining about the usb port being pull out by accident. It feel like beta hardware to me. To add more insult to injury, N900 is suppose to be Nokia's flagship phone because the other price X6.

Tags
can't keep goober down, drunken poetry, give 'em hell revdkathy!, still dreaming dreams