Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
om. how do you change the snooze time.

my n900 was 10minutes when you tap snooze. this n9 is 30 minutes when you tap snooze!

when you set an alarm in clock app, press 'more options' and you will see snooze time. 5 mins is the shortest snooze time you can select.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mnnm For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
tx for that. i dont use the clock alarms. just the calendar for apts. so it you have an alarm go off 15 minutes before...and it is a 30minute snooze....lol...u get it

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Oulu, Finland
There is new official Spotify client (v. 0.1.18-1) in Store!!

New features are Spotify Radio, friend browsing and new releases. These improvements make this app much more interesting.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lefa For This Useful Post:
Hi all, I come from Android so feeling a little difficult.
Is there a battery indicator that is readily visible instead of clicking on an app to view how much juice is left in my phone?

Also is there a wifi, brightness, auto-rotate widget kind of thing that I can use in one click?.

For the battery thing, you just need to leave the app open and then flick to the task manager anytime you want to see it.

the other things you describe are also easily done, save brightness which is automatic
remember though the N9 has no widgets of any kind, surely you must have known that before you bought it, but i don't know what you mean by auto-rotate (the phone already does so for the most part and you can find a tweak here to enable app list in landscape as well)

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Chai View Post
brightness, auto-rotate widget kind of thing that I can use in one click?
There's a way to turn-off the auto-brightness & manually adjust it in finer-grained way to suit you.
I think it's in this thread here, but if not, it will be added in the coming days
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=78598

I think there's an app which allows you to enable/disable auto-rotate.
But it's also very easy to do the tweak yourself...
Pretty sure it's also mentioned in that thread, if not, it will be soon.

i would like to see a list of maemo community recommended top n9 50 apps, community can vote their favorite apps.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by youmeego View Post
i would like to see a list of maemo community recommended top n9 50 apps, community can vote their favorite apps.
Great idea. Especially apps that do not cause other issues.

I would recommend Nokia N9 FM Radio. It is the first real FM Radio in OVI Store. And I would say most popular as well.

Try this out from http://store.ovi.com/content/262564 or check out UI video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zWbnWs7NJQ

Originally Posted by slai View Post
Personally Ive only got a few downloadad:

ScreenshotMee - Ovi Store

Basically you run the app, swipe it away, navigate where you want to take a screenshot and cover the proximitysensor with your hand to take the picture. Pretty good!

Recorder - Ovi Store

Records sound. Nuff said. Dictaphone style thing.

What are your recommended downloads for the N9?