Active Topics

Notices

Hi,

I am not a developer but couldnt find a thread where i can request an app for N900 so thought to make a thread where everyone can request for the wished app for N900. So do it here.

Regards.

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Weymouth, UK
Would love a new app that is like the HLSW tool so if need be can manage game servers remotely. (unless there already is one)?

Want a task sheduler for N900 like we have in Windows XP.
Which can i do any task scheduled on it even send an SMS at scheduled time or make a call.
Is there any already available or can it be made.

Great idea. How about an expense tracker and a 'star gazer' application a la mUniverse for the iPhone. Also, a good london tubes map and status updater.

Last edited by efeinblatt; 2010-01-20 at 14:07.

How about a simple UK TV listings app. Had one called Vizimo on my N97 and kind of handy to have.

An improved Email app would be great too, would love Profimail to work on the N900.

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
i feel unfortunatley all the ideas in here may just get lost in the land of the forums....

The best ways to get noticed are:
Create a brainstorm and associated post in the brainstorms thread - being as in depth as possible and requesting support. ask for who you need, coder/developer, graphics person, testers etc... see how much support you drum up.

The other method is to create a [proposal] thread - search some others that have been created - i suppose it is a different method - but again the idea is to drum up support.

The more effort you put in the higher chance there is that people will help you
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

The Following User Says Thank You to noobmonkey For This Useful Post:
Posts: 29 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Finland
tmo search app

i really need a improved alarm-clock with this features

very needed:
- entering a random code with about 10 chars until im able to stop it.

nice to have:
- it takes the weather data for special alarms. if the temperature drops to
the freezepoint it wakes me up xx minutes earlier

The one app i would love for my N900 is a Step Counter / Pedometer .

Nokia made one which i used to use on my N95 and N86, and i really miss it. Its on the Nokia Betalabs if you want to see what it looked like for those phones. It used the phones acceleronmeter thingy to detect your steps, and works very well.