Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Tomorrow is the last day of the (pre)order campaign and the shirts will start shipping about 2 weeks after that.

EDIT: It seems that jolla has removed the end date. But the 100 Euro discount is valid from tomorrow

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-06-29 at 07:54.

Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
Tomorrow is the last day of the (pre)order campaign and the shirts will start shipping about 2 weeks after that.

EDIT: It seems that jolla has removed the end date. But the 100 Euro discount is valid from tomorrow
Where do you get those dates from? The only announced date I am aware of is:

The 100€ discount is valid through 30th of June 2014

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden

Where do you base that info on? Ever heard of a end date?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I thought I read it when I pre-Order my phone a while back. But I can't find the information so I assumed they have removed it. But I might misunderstood what they were writing.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
I thought I read it when I pre-Order my phone a while back. But I can't find the information so I assumed they have removed it. But I might misunderstood what they were writing.
Maybe you readed wrong like I did In my case I readed 30 June 2014 as 30 June 2013. (the last date you can use 100EUR discount)

But anyway I hope they soon start ship the TShirts. Because its summer now. Means the time when people USE TShirts outside. Atleast in EU...

I don't care about the specs. Still, I'm afraid of the quality but I would not care too. I just love the OS, the way it looks and works. It's just mindblowing. Although my country is not listed in their damn markets but again, I'm ready to beg every single person in the EU to send me one, at this point I don't care about myself,my job and personality, I want that master piece even though I don't like that other half.
I'm hardly trying to ignore the EOS with it's sophisticated camera because of WP8 even though I love that damn Nokia brand...
Im getting more and more impatient. End of 2013 is dramatically late.
ahhh, I think if I want to follow the routine procedure to buy Jolla then it would be 2015.
Please.. Start the shipment NOW.
Sorry me, I'm no IT engineer nor Software one, just a simple person who knows nothing about linux and codes but My God I love MeeGo

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Maybe you readed wrong like I did In my case I readed 30 June 2014 as 30 June 2013. (the last date you can use 100EUR discount)

But anyway I hope they soon start ship the TShirts. Because its summer now. Means the time when people USE TShirts outside. Atleast in EU...
And in Middle East as well, it's hot out here and summer isn't long...

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Jolla shirt is lame. I will create my own. Hacking the t-shirt. Unfortunately jollas shirt is closed source.

Great ****.

How would you design yours?

I can ship this design to you if you like.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 248 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Eindhoven, Netherlands
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Jolla shirt is lame. I will create my own. Hacking the t-shirt. Unfortunately jollas shirt is closed source.

Great ****.

How would you design yours?

I can ship this design to you if you like.
Oh no you again! I thought you had left TMO.
Master trolls never give up, apparently.

I guess we just have to deal with it.

How old are you BTW?

Posts: 289 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Worldwide
He is no troll, he is funny and he points out good stuff about jolla.

Tags
delusions, traction?