Active Topics

Hello there, and sorry in advance for asking about possibly simple thing, but it's also something I'm trying to achieve for weeks without success. Again, with feeling that I'm overlooking the obvious.

Recently, I've got upload privileges (to help pushing sethkha's Deskyapplet into repos, and to learn packaging in advance). I figured out how autobuilder works without much problems, except one thing.

Program in question (deskyapplet) was successfully pushed into extras-devel, but it uses custom graphic files (icons, backgrounds etc). Currently, "graphic pack" must be downloaded and extracted separately, cause everyone involved in project wasn't able to figure out how to add such a files to autobuilder, alongside package.

Looking @ other packages, such a things are usually inside data.tar archive (it contain files with complete path from root). There was a suggestion (thanks to electroaudio), that inclusion of this into autobuilder may be achieved via makefile.ah, but I have not idea how, or if is correct path at all.

So, basically, I would like to ask how correctly add custom files (graphic, icons, whatever) to package created via autobuilder. Huge thanks in advance for help.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!