First off, this is not a runt, it just might give someone out there the strength to move on from what is clearly a failed product. I have to say i have loved nokias, i have been a nokia fan since the very first phone i owned(Nokia 8210).. to name a few, ive had N95 - N958GB - E90 - iPhone 3G - N900.

I was estatic when i fisrst saw the new N900 on the adds and the spec sheet, I was one of the first to own it. Once i owned it, I really tried to love the N900, but it just got worser by the day. It seems everyone else knew it was a joke, coz when i tried to sell it, no one wanted it! or only offered to take it for almost nothing. when i sold the 3G, it practically appreciated. (im not saying apple is better, id take the N900 any day over any iPhone, including the iPhone 4)

So right now im waiting for my Nexus One. Thats the phone i should have bought from the very beginning. Oh, i ended up giving the N900 to a sibling, for free!!!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Africa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
We have this area for this kind of posts:
http://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4

.edit
And when TRYING to deliver so called constructive "critique" care to explain a bit what do you mean by "but it just got worser by the day.". One reason for this is that people can read your opinions and usage case and then compare to it to how they use devices and make their decisions. Because right now probably you will get "fanboy" answers where people laugh at you :|

And please remember that this is community website. Firstly feedback should be sent to Nokia forums.

..edit
Did you mean rant? Do not be offended by following, Sorry to say but right now itīs ~2/3 rant :| For me point of writing my disappointment would be that i want to LIST and EXPLAIN why something didn't work for me. So that other people might find it useful. Just saying it doesn't work and everybody is laughing is same thing as saying itīs ****. Maybe in neater package but content's informative value is exactly same, zero.

Last edited by slender; 2010-07-02 at 13:20.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to slender For This Useful Post:
Posts: 346 | Thanked: 139 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Houston Texas
You will realize how good the N900 is when you get your Nexus. I switched to the EVO 4G, fully regret it, nothing will beat the N900. Android has nothing on it, really.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to joshv06 For This Useful Post:
Oh, this is a runt alright.

Enjoy your android phone.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schettj For This Useful Post:
--> Insert your favorite n900 fanboy comment here <--

and please, if you dont mind, use the Off Topic subforum next time

because your thread are in the middle of the ones that actually want to do something in the n900 - n810 - n800 - 770

Last edited by clasificado; 2010-07-02 at 13:17.

Posts: 663 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, UK
I swear it is, de ja... vu.

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...7&postcount=36
Nokia are a business and have chosen a path of using the OSS community phenomenon to reduce their overheads specifically after sales support and development. Unlike Apple who do the opposite and make a killing from their Applications store.

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by Africa View Post
...I was one of the first to own it.
And yet only 5 (yes, FIVE) posts here on the forum... Wow, you must really have tried everything - including asking for help here in this forum - to make your N900 experience better... *sigh*

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cthulhu For This Useful Post:
hey there fanboy aka runt.

you'd probably get a more proactive and productive response if your grammer was just a little better.

enjoy your new phone. you sound like the sort of person who'll be complaining about it inside 5 minutes anyway.

Posts: 193 | Thanked: 92 times | Joined on May 2010 @ galveston, tx
"Grass is always greener on the other side "

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by n900faniam View Post
hey there fanboy aka runt.

you'd probably get a more proactive and productive response if your grammer was just a little better.

I think you mean 'grammar'

(sorry, couldn't resist)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tedri Mark For This Useful Post:

Tags
delete me, fanboys gallery, user fail, worstthreadever