I got me a BH505 headset. Goes well with the white N9.
https://twitter.com/#!/zalameh1/stat...262656/photo/1

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ London
I have a white n9 that i want to swap for lumia 900 in uk if anyone's interested

edit: Sold.

Last edited by BlackWindEXE; 2012-05-18 at 19:45.

can someone owning white n9 tell me if volume / hold buttons feel loose?ß buttons on my black one do make sound because they are kind of loose...

Originally Posted by kb61 View Post
can someone owning white n9 tell me if volume / hold buttons feel loose?ß buttons on my black one do make sound because they are kind of loose...
On my white N9 the volume rocker keys are solid but the power button is a little loose. Also the screen isn't as flush with the body.

Luck of the draw me thinks.

My old black n9 was perfect in every way... sort of wish I kept it.

Hey Milk242. You PMed me about my white N9. Your private messaging is turned off so I couldn't reply. Turn them on and pm me again and I'll get back to you.

Originally Posted by BlackWindEXE View Post
Hey Milk242. You PMed me about my white N9. Your private messaging is turned off so I couldn't reply. Turn them on and pm me again and I'll get back to you.
Hey BlackWindEXE, sorry for some reason the private messages settings is locked out for me. Maybe posting something will unlock it. I'll try to get it resolved soon.

Originally Posted by sts1976 View Post
On my white N9 the volume rocker keys are solid but the power button is a little loose. Also the screen isn't as flush with the body.

Luck of the draw me thinks.
My old black n9 was perfect in every way... sort of wish I kept it.
the buttons on my 16gb black n9 are loose as hell. I thought maybe because of the late production of the white one, it would be more solid. How is the unicorn body? Mine makes noises sometimes, kindof creaky...

Anyone have longevity problems with their white Nokia N9? Such as the gloss coating wearing down.

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
Check it out! The case I got from Komazsys on Ebay fits perfect, is nice and glossy, and looks incredible. Definitely use them if you want to go over to white.
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZackMorris For This Useful Post:

Tags
dinosaur bones, much ado, unicorn