Poll: After having experienced the Nokia N900, which phone would you get next (replacement phone)?
Poll Options
After having experienced the Nokia N900, which phone would you get next (replacement phone)?

Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
But man, Nokia has dumped their entire software R&D infrastructure and picked up Microsoft's product. They have explicitly given up on "new and innovative", and are instead now doing what all the other big players are doing: attempting to grab a piece of Apple's pie.

I can't see any Windows Phone device pushing any envelopes any time soon...
good point. How will they get a peice of that pie? it will not happen using the same ol same ol. I think they have to do better than that and they have with wp8. I think they got mobile right this time. Not ALL right.. but right. live tiles and the native nokia apps on the phone are very innovative. idk, I guess shock and awe for me. lol. Like I was devestated and made an impulse buy out of frustration. I hope I am not toooooo dissapointed. Will report back in a thread in case anyone wants to know how it turned out.

The Following User Says Thank You to andraeseus1 For This Useful Post:
I'm living in China. i would buy a iphone 5s next year, which contains NFC and TD-LTE. In China, you can't get into twitter, facebook like social networks. So the local app is the most important thing here. TD-LTE is the 4G standard in China. I believe 5s can use this network.