Notices

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Florianopolis- BR (Currently in Dresden - DE)
Folks,

after a month working on this app, I would like to ask your help to test, list bugs and suggest new features, I hadn't much time to work on it but I suppose the basic is working. There's a lot to do on the interface and finish a couple of features but would be nice to have a feedback as soon as possible.

GeoToDo

GeoToDo is a powerful tool that intend to make the task management simple and complete. It has its name because of its future features(I am testing before add to the repository) will be the location-based-reminder.

It is already on the Extra-Devel repository.

(if anyone want to join the project please let me know)

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Flare For This Useful Post:
Posts: 245 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Bad Homburg, Deutschland
I assume this is N900 only?

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Florianopolis- BR (Currently in Dresden - DE)
For now yes but is not very hard to port...

anyone testing?

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Finland
This is exactly what I'v been waiting for. Well actually the location-based-reminder is what I'v waited. But yes I'll try it out and I'll give you feedback etc. when I have time. Keep on coding

Posts: 1,091 | Thanked: 323 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ ~
So basically you get reminded when you are on a specific position(with some threshold, I guess)? Sounds awesome. Like, map a note with things you should buy in store and when you arrive in the store it will show you what you should buy.

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Stockholm
Will it be possible to interface it to RtM?

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Finland
I have been planning (in my head) somekind of a georeminder software for long time, but I don't have skills enough to do it and no time to learn at the moment. I'm glad that Flare was thinking it too.

Great idea! Although I would like to test, need couple of weeks more to play with my device. I will keep checking this thread....

I don't have the N900. Is it possible to test this piece of software in the virtual N900 SDK on a windows based PC? I mean will the effects, interface etc function visually in the SDK?